Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TV Shows you want revived with additional seasons; or sequel series with most or parts of cast?

88Comrade2000

After the original run,  Arrested Development would've been the top of my list.... 

...and then they did it.  and i never even made it through the new season.    the magic was gone.    let the old dog's rest, and come up with some new ones instead.  

Mike from Breaking Bad.  In no way shape or form is this a criticism on Better Call Saul as I think that show is fantastic and they've done a really good job with it.

But Mike was always my favorite characters on Breaking Bad.  The fixer who just got stuff done.  The way he took Jesse under his wing.  The one guy who told Walt to **** off.  And while Breaking Bad and BCS still give some insight into how he came to be, I'd still like to have seen more about him.  I think of him almost as a MacGyver type, just not over the top and outlandish.  But you know that scene in BB where he takes the balloons, flies them up into the power lines and then goes in and takes out the trailer full of people?  I could watch that stuff all day.

Archived