Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What percentage of white people are racist?

BornaSkinsFan83

8 minutes ago, DM72 said:

There might be some individuals, but is there a black suprematist movement that you know of?

I think we all can spew out some white supremacist groups of the top of our heads.

Pretty sure Rastafarianism is a black supremacist movement

12 minutes ago, DM72 said:

There might be some individuals, but is there a black suprematist movement that you know of?

I think we all can spew out some white supremacist groups of the top of our heads.

You don't know of any black supremacist movements? 

9 minutes ago, zoony said:

Pretty sure Rastafarianism is a black supremacist movement

I admit, I had to look it up and I'm sure I'm not alone. But they seem more like is a religious movement than a black suprematist movement. One site said that you don't even have to be black to be a Rastafarian. If I didn't know any better, they're the Jamaican Nation of Islam.

5 minutes ago, grego said:

You don't know of any black supremacist movements? 

And the vast majority doesn't either. 

2 minutes ago, DM72 said:

I admit, I had to look it up and I'm sure I'm not alone. But they seem more like a religious movement than a black suprematist movement. One site said that you don't even have to be black to be a Rastafarian.

Im going from memory of the bob marley biography i read, so its been a few years and im too lazy to do research now, but pretty sure the movement is firmly rooted in African/black supremacy

The Mormons allow blacks now, but theyre not fooling anyone either

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I'm no expert of Rastafarianism but the man they viewed as the Messiah was Haile Selassie and he was adamantly opposed to any sort of racial superiority.

Just go with, bro.  We're bending over backwards like McKayla Maroney to avoid discussing the question posed in the thread title.

I never felt like my race was so great. It's just that everybody else was so darn inferior.

And while we're on the subject, you guys remember that show The Amazing Race? I bought the entire box set of DVDs thinking it was about white people... 29 ****ing seasons!! So pissed off when I watched that ****.

4 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Just go with, bro.  We're bending over backwards like McKayla Maroney to avoid discussing the question posed in the thread title.

If if we are saying rastafarians are a hate group like most white supremacist groups we are bending over backwards, though. 

1 minute ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

and there it is

well, why does it matter how many white people are racist?

I think the election of Donald Trump made it quite clear that America isn't removed yet from its white supremacist history. I don't know what the percentage of racists is though. 

Honestly, a lot of racists are genuinely unaware of the fact that they are racist. That probably makes this situation worse.

Archived