Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA Tournament Bracket

SkinsGuy

5 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Wildcat fan keeping it classy and losing with dignity.

http://deadspin.com/bad-kentucky-fans-flood-referees-business-with-negative-1793722773

I do NOT endorse nor support attacking this man's business. I feel that is wrong and should not be done.

I do believe that he should no longer be a D1 basketball referee.

AP ranks all-time top 100 basketball teams; No. 1 all-time is Kentucky

NEW YORK (AP) - The Associated Press college basketball poll started in 1949 with Saint Louis on top.

And 68 years later, the poll has ranked a total of 200 schools through more than 1,100 polls - 59 at No. 1.

Now, for the first time, the AP is using that data to go past the Top 25 of the moment and determine the top 100 programs of all-time.

The teams at the top are a who's who of college basketball royalty. Starting with Kentucky, the all-time No. 1 with appearances in 75.4 percent of all polls and 124 No. 1 rankings.

The next top teams are North Carolina, Duke and UCLA, the only schools to be ranked at the top for more than 100 weeks.

Kansas, Indiana, Louisville, Arizona, Syracuse and Cincinnati round out a top 10 that includes only schools that have won national championships.

http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/AP-ranks-all-time-top-100-basketball-teams-No-1-all-time-is-Kentucky-417473483.html

Wow. How does Oregon not box out on the crucial plays of the game. There is no excuse for that second one after not boxing out on the first one and getting a second opportunity. That has to drive a coach nuts. The last two plays, UNC just wanted the ball more.

10 minutes ago, daveakl said:

I'm guessing all the zags fans feel like this. Don't worry, you guys will beat UNC.

Don't stop being you bro, always making me laugh.  Seriously though, my Tarheels played like crap in the first half.  Hopefully they wake up and realize what's at stake.

Archived