Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is your favorite Will Ferrell Performance in a Film?

Ron78

What is your favorite Will Ferral Performance in a Film?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Will Ferral Performance in a Film?

• A Night at the Roxbury
    • Zoolander
    • Old School
    • Elf
    • Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
    • Bewitched
    • Kicking & Screaming
    • Stranger Than Fiction
    • Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
    • Blades of Glory
    • Semi-Pro
    • Step Brothers
    • Land of the Lost
    • The Other Guys
    • Megamind
    • Everything Must Go
    • Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
    • Get Hard
    • Daddy's Home
    • Other

Umm...At least spell the guys name right. 

11 minutes ago, Ron78 said:

Easily one of my top 5 comedians of all time.  He has so many great movies.

Now that is simply insane. Actually, it is completely insane. Top 5 ??? Shut the front door. 

He is not even close to top ten. 

However, I do understand that this is your top 5. 

I would wager that anyone over the age of say 35 would easily dismiss him as one of their top 5. 

• Ron78 changed the title to What is your favorite Will Ferrell Performance in a Film?
4 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Umm...At least spell the guys name right. 

Now that is simply insane. Actually, it is completely insane. Top 5 ??? Shut the front door. 

He is not even close to top ten. 

However, I do understand that this is your top 5. 

I would wager that anyone over the age of say 35 would easily dismiss him as one of their top 5. 

Yeah, era matters I guess.  Bill Murray and Will Ferrell both in my top 5.

Favorite performance is a close call, but I go with Anchorman.

7 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Personally I think Well Ferrell is overrated as hell but his short role in Wedding Crashers was pretty hilarious

I'll agree with this.  Seems to play the same character in everything he does.  Slightly out of it, goofy, foolish...he does it extremely well, but it's the same schtick.

I like his cameo in this the best.  If I had to go with a full move, probably Old School or Talladega Nights.  I voted for Old School.

4 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Ask me again if he ever actually makes a funny movie.  Dude is just not funny -at ALL, outside of his GWB slots on SNL.

Harsh.  Old School, Elf, Anchorman, Talladega Nights, Step Brothers, Semi-Pro, Blades of Glory...all funny...

1 minute ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Seriously, how many of these ****ing threads/polls are you going to make.  It's getting ridiculous at this point.

How fashionable of you to **** and moan about it.  If you don't like them, don't participate in them.

8 minutes ago, Ron78 said:

How fashionable of you to **** and moan about it.  If you don't like them, don't participate in them.

We don't need a poll/thread about every movie franchise.  It's getting annoying.  It was cute the first couple of times, now it's just old and stale.

Dont like my negative comments, quit making stupid ****ing threads on a public message board.

Just now, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

We don't need a poll/thread about every movie franchise.  It's getting old and annoying.  It was cute the fist couple of times, now it's just old and stale.

Dont like my negative comments, quit making stupid ****ing threads on a public message board.

If you don't like it, it isn't for you.  I'll be making several more and dedicate all of them to "Don't Taze Me Bro." 

11 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

We don't need a poll/thread about every movie franchise.  It's getting annoying.  It was cute the first couple of times, now it's just old and stale.

Hey man, it's all good.  Could say the same about all the political threads, too.  

How adorable, Ron78 is equivalent to Fisher Price:  My First Troll

Lmao, that was funny though.

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

Hey man, it's all good.  Could say the same about all the political threads, too.  

Lmao, that was funny though.

I hate all the political threads too, one or two would be enough lol.  That coupled with every one of Ron's movie franchise poll/threads is enough to put one over the edge.

I hate all the political threads too, one or two would be enough lol.  That coupled with every one of Ron's movie franchise poll/threads is enough to put one over the edge.

Such drama.  I might have one thread floating around page 1 at any given time.  Maybe you should get a hobby then if you just can't avoid the threads you don't like. 

1 minute ago, Ron78 said:

Such drama.  I might have one thread floating around page 1 at any given time.  Maybe you should get a hobby then if you just can't avoid the threads you don't like. 

No drama, I just call it like I see it.  Your posts in the stadium were moronic before you decided to invade the tailgate.  

No drama, I just call it like I see it.  Your posts in the stadium were moronic before you decided to invade the tailgate.  

What are you cyber stalking me?  You're not calling it like you see it because the forum isn't exactly flooded with my topics like it is political threads and other useless ****.  You're a drama queen, and you clearly don't have much other **** to do with your life. 

Taze is getting heated bro.

Will Farrell isn't that great.  He's got a few really good movies, but like Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller, he has A LOT of misses.

Step Brothers is probably my fave.

Talladega Nights, Elf, Anchorman were good too.  I could live without the rest.

Lol, I'm not cyber stalking you.  I'm just letting you know that all the polls/threads about every movie/actor franchise is getting old.  We don't need any more of them or political ones for that matter.

Nothing more nothing less.  And I have a great life homie, nice try. Dynamite comeback though, your troll brethren would be proud.

5 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Lol, I'm not cyber stalking you.  I'm just letting you know that all the polls/threads about every movie/actor franchise is getting old.  We don't need any more of them or political ones for that matter.

Nothing more nothing less.  And I have a great life homie, nice try though. Dynamite comeback though, your troll brethren would be proud.

Who the **** asked you?  You must live in here if you think your opinion matters that much.  It's simple.  When people don't like topics, they don't contribute to them.  If you were really interested in getting rid of this thread, you wouldn't bump it.  This isn't about the thread as much as it's about "Don't Taze Me Bro's" ego.

1 minute ago, Ron78 said:

Who the **** asked you?  You must live in here if you think your opinion matters that much.  It's simple.  When people don't like topics, they don't contribute to them.  If you were really interested in getting rid of this thread, you wouldn't bump it.  This isn't about the thread as much as it's about "Don't Taze Me Bro's" ego.

Lol, someone's panties are in a twist.  Listen up sunshine, I was just stating the obvious when I said that we don't need a poll/thread about every ****ing movie franchise.

Its simple, if you can't take the criticism, stop making ridiculous, redundant threads and grow a set Nancy.

Lol, someone's panties are in a twist.  Listen up sunshine, I was just stating the obvious when I said that we don't need a poll/thread about every ****ing movie franchise.

Its simple, if you can't take the criticism, stop making ridiculous, redundant threads and grow a set Nancy.

Some original stuff.  Sounds like the kind of stuff you regurgitate when you spend your life bickering with people on a message board. 

Archived