Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins: Jamison Crowder WR Duke

TSO

This is one of my all time favorite Crowder plays. 

If you don't get excited about the block that he lays, then football ain't for you. 

This game was on New Year's Eve 2013. Sitting around with the family, mostly quiet and I literally jump out of my chair yelling, set the whole house into a tizzy. Cats flying, people wide-eyed, hearts fluttering. 

You will get grunt work from Crowder. 

If you don't get excited about the block that he lays, then football ain't for you. 

This game was on New Year's Eve 2013. Sitting around with the family, mostly quiet and I literally jump out of my chair yelling, set the whole house into a tizzy. Cats flying, people wide-eyed, hearts fluttering. 

I really don't think the guy he blocked, saw him coming.

Still, I've had the feeling for some time that we seem to do a lot of screens, and our receivers can't block for ****.

When I saw this in one of his highlights pkgs I lost it. That is what I'm talking about. This is the kind of guys we need. I fell in love with the kid instantly

Even when Scot picks someone undersized, they still fit the physical traits he's looking for. This young man plays like he's 6'2 225.    

skinsfan190, edit out the youtube clip. You should know better.  

Even when Scot picks someone undersized, they still fit the physical traits he's looking for. This young man plays like he's 6'2 225.    

skinsfan190, edit out the youtube clip. You should know better.  

Got so excited I forgot to. Hahaha

Love the little guy. Looks like he's 15 and playing aginst men. But he's not afraid of contact, blocking and go for it.

Really love it. Never thought Scott would pull the trigger on him due to his size.

Now I wish he doesn't end up like Brandon Banks 2.0

Welcome to the Skins Jamison!

He's going to be a beast. I'm calling it. He will beat out Roberts in the slot and on punt returns.

I am thinking he more likely takes Moss's spot on the roster. But then again, Moss always seems to stick around. 

WRs usually take a year or 2 before they contribute significantly. #pumpingthebrakes

If he can beat out Moss Andre and others and earn a spot on the active roster, I do want to see Jay get the ball into his hands. He looks like a playmaker. 

He really excels on tape with head and foot fakes. I like his ability to get open.

Not expecting massive contributions from him but he can be a steady slot guy imo. Have always loved him as a returner. Potential to transform our special teams in that regard. Been crying out for a guy like him.

Archived