Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Snyder Please Please Fire This Coaching Staff

Smurf85

I can't take it anymore guys. This is just sad our offense is inconsistent. The defense is horrible and our special teams is scared to kick to opposing players. I can't think of one reason why not to move on from this coaching staff right now. If there is any fan out there that thinks were going to do what we did last year after starting 3-6. I would have to call you crazy. This season is over, Mike and his lame duck boy had there chance. ITS TIME TO MOVE ON FROM THIS NIGHTMARE.

If Shanny doesn't fire Haslett then you have to fire Mike.  Fact is, no matter how good this offense is and it fell apart in the second half, but no matter how good it is you can't win a title with Haslett.  If that's the goal then you have to can him.  You really can't do a lot worse.

If Shanny doesn't fire Haslett then you have to fire Mike.  Fact is, no matter how good this offense is and it fell apart in the second half, but no matter how good it is you can't win a title with Haslett.  If that's the goal then you have to can him.  You really can't do a lot worse.

Yeah but its not just the defense. I mean look at tonight. We dominate the first half and then we can't even buy a 1st down in the 2nd half. I mean this happens all the time. Kyle is a horrible offensive coordinator. He might come in with a good game plan, but when the defense figures him out. Kyle just can't make adjustments and Haslett cant even come in with a good game plan.

I 110% agree. But all this thread will do is bring the homers in and have them tell us that we are stupid and fake fans and all that BS. 

Every fan should be a homer, but even a homer should want a firing after tonight and in fact much of the season.  There was a reason for the offense to start off poorly, but absolutely none for the d to start the year like it did.  It was fully man with the star players back, all of em except Carriker.

Then to fall off the map against Christian Ponder???  Are you kidding me!

I almost had a brain aneurysm during the second half.

This is beyond pathetic on both sides of the ball. Moreso on the defense side, but the offense is way too inconsistent too.

If Wade Phillips can turn around a defense in a season like he did with Houston last year, we can only improve if we make a change to see if Shanny is worth keeping around.

Had them on the Ropes had to Kick a Field Goal to start the 2nd Half.  

They made half time adjustments and we did not.  They spread us out and we had linebackers on wide outs on all three of their big 3 down conversions.

On their Defense.  They blitzed the Middle the whole second half.

We get to the Goal Line and we keep our Quaterback stationary.  we had to make three quick throws and they were not great throws and we did not make a play.  But we could have done a quick roll to the left or right and bought time for an open receiver...  

Secondly in the Pistol the defense knows he gets the snap and sets there that is only about a three to four step drop and they is why they blitzed the middle..  Should have had some rollouts that were not fake runs as they were not biting on those all evening...

It is sad to see our team with a chance if the defense or the offense would have showed up the second half we would have won the game.  Sad to see we seem to not make adjustments in the game.

Sad.   With our record I went to check to see were we stood for a 1st rounder and then I remembered we gave that up for Robert...

Look I like Cofeild as well but on the 18 yard td run he got plowed off the block man on man and that gave the hole for petterson to make a move in it for the touchdown.... 

Our D line gets very little push and our ends just run around the outside edge and the QB's just run around our slow DT's and makes plays.  It sure seems the other teams dlines are much faster than ours as well.

I guess I am just Pissed as well...

Archived