Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl XLVIII Thread (Post Mortem )

Mr. Sinister

Collinsworth is literally going to ask Case Keenum to have sex with him after the game.

Seriously. It's quite disturbing.

People get so infatuated when a new face starts doing well. They propel him to the top of the news stories, and they will be the first to throw eggs at him we he starts to struggle. Nobody learned anything about Case Keenum tonight, other than he's making this a fun game to watch,  as Taylor703 mentioned. 

And yet as I started to type this, this was tweeted:

Won't send him to Canton, but pretty easy to be sold on Case Keenum with the reputed moxie and energy he brings to Texans.

And a side note on that, what's with the networks bringing in Mortensen and Schefter in for segments that aren't them giving them news or rumors? I don't need to hear Adam Schefter's opinion on who the top 5 QBs are so far this season.

Luck is struggling without a great WR. What QB wouldn't be? Griffin, Luck, Wilson are all still growing as QBs, so rough games are expected. We as Skins fans were spoiled cause Griffin didn't have truly awful games last season.

That's my point he's struggling without having elite WR. I'm speaking more towards the fan that were spoiler by RG3 rookie season, and  calling for Cousin like that will solve the problem.

Seriously. It's quite disturbing.

People get so infatuated when a new face starts doing well. They propel him to the top of the news stories, and they will be the first to throw eggs at him we he starts to struggle. Nobody learned anything about Case Keenum tonight, other than he's making this a fun game to watch,  as Taylor703 mentioned. 

And yet as I started to type this, this was tweeted:

Won't send him to Canton, but pretty easy to be sold on Case Keenum with the reputed moxie and energy he brings to Texans.

And a side note on that, what's with the networks bringing in Mortensen and Schefter in for segments that aren't them giving them news or rumors? I don't need to hear Adam Schefter's opinion on who the top 5 QBs are so far this season.

I swear there's a QB named Flynn that made a ton of money based on a single game. Some people never learn.

All the hating on Luck comments are interesting, unfortunately the game was nowhere close to over.

Meanwhile all he has done, without an elite WR as many mentioned, is lead the Colts to leading the game with an.amazing 4th quarter effort.

TY Hilton and Luck with 3 TD hookups this 4th quarter. The Colt's offense tonight took over late and pulled out an improbable comeback victory.

Another amazing comeback for Luck as he adds another chapter to his growing legacy wow. Also put another game between Colts and Houston in the process...

Now Luck has the record for most 4th quarter comebacks in a player's first 2 seasons.

I didn't watch but seems like they choked.

Their kicker is going to get cut, let's just say that.

All the hating on Luck comments are interesting, unfortunately the game was nowhere close to over.

Meanwhile all he has done, without an elite WR as many mentioned, is lead the Colts to leading the game with an.amazing 4th quarter effort.

TY Hilton and Luck with 3 TD hookups this 4th quarter. The Colt's offense tonight took over late and pulled out an improbable comeback victory.

Another amazing comeback for Luck as he adds another chapter to his growing legacy wow. Also put another game between Colts and Houston in the process...

I don't think I could hate the Colts more for going from Manning to Luck.

Luck's legit...no two ways around it. Admitting that isn't a slight on RG at all. They are two young and amazing QB's that have a bright future in this league. Enjoy watching both these guys and hope that they both succede.

It definitely helps when the other teams head coach and play caller passes out and has to go to the hospital.

Two words: Andrew Luck.Stop making excuses and give the guy credit. He is an amazing player.

I could only imagine your excuses if Newton or Griffin beat a team who lost there head coach at half time...and If you think that didn't have an effect on the game all you have to do is look at the Saints with and without Sean Payton. Kudos to Luck, he hung in there after an awful first half but the excuses you make for him while not affording those same leniences to other QBs is pathetic and annoying.

I could only imagine your excuses if Newton or Griffin beat a team who lost there head coach at half time...and If you think that didn't have an effect on the game all you have to do is look at the Saints with and without Sean Payton. Kudos to Luck, he hung in there after an awful first half but the excuses you make for him while not affording those same leniences to other QBs is pathetic and annoying.

I don't have to make excuses for Luck, dude. The guy does nothing but win. No Reggie Wayne? Down 21-3. No problem. Guy is a legend in the making. Open your eyes.

It definitely helps when the other teams head coach and play caller passes out and has to go to the hospital.

Really? Last I checked Kubiak doesn't coach the defense which is the unit Luck shredded in the 4th quarter. Luck's play has nothing to do with the offense of the Texans.

Amazing how some can never give credit to another player.

But using your logic, Luck must get tons of credit for last year since the Colts were without their head coach for most of the season?

Luck led an amazing comeback no matter how difficult it is for some to admit. Similar performance to great legends in the NBA. How many times did Jordan, Bird, Kobe struggle with poor shooting nights yet deliver in the clutch with the game on the line?

Like him or not, it's impossible to ignore Andrew Luck's repeated comeback efforts...

I don't have to make excuses for Luck, dude. The guy does nothing but win. No Reggie Wayne? Down 21-3. No problem. Guy is a legend in the making. Open your eyes.

Yeah cause TY Hilton sucks lol. Cam stomped a 2-6 team today, Luck needed a fourth quarter comeback and a hospitalized head coach to beat a 2-6 team. Both played division rivals and I'm pretty sure Atlanta and Houston are probably equal opponents.

Yeah cause TY Hilton sucks lol. Cam stomped a 2-6 team today, Luck needed a fourth quarter comeback and a hospitalized head coach to beat a 2-6 team. Both played division rivals and I'm pretty sure Atlanta and Houston are probably equal opponents.

Seriously, it's pointless trying to discuss anything with you.

Cam has just two wins EVER over winning teams. Let that sink in.

Archived