Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obamacare...(new title): GOP DEATH PLAN: Don-Ryan's Express

JMS

I don't know why you all are saying that the individual mandate is "left" when it was a Republican idea first.

Well, I will be paying the penalty and save the rest of the money I would have spent in premiums in a saving account for health. In September, I'll only have 4 more years to go til Medicare.

I am honestly shocked if this is true.

Even as a lawyer, I thought this was a political trap. Wow.

I was cynical as well that the "conservative judges" would rule unconstitutional and the "liberals" constitutional. I just didnt think anyone on either side could rise above their political appointments.

I have to say I have a sense of pride in the law right now.

CNN banner still says:

"The Supreme Court has struck down the individual mandate for health care."

What are you talking about? It syas "Suprem e Court Rules on Obamacare." Are you watching online or something? :ols:

Anyway, the decision is done, and the liberals with a spectacular victory here in the shootout! What a game we've seen here today, Macca.

Off to work

It sounds like they called the fine a tax, which it obviously is. What's really awesome about this is that the US Attorney argued it was not a tax. That was the dumbest decision the Obama administration has made in 3.5 years. But Roberts bailed him out. Sounds like Kennedy even went with the conservatives.