Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins @ Chargers Game Thread

ixcuincle

Looks like we're treating it as a pre-season game, as far as the base defense and generic play-calling... putting DBs in single coverage to let them make plays, etc.

How far does our draft position change with a win?

If we win we're stuck at 5 (possibly 6, but a lot of things have to happen to drop), if we lose, we could possible get #4 if KC wins.

I keep reading threads of people who want to bring back certain players on this team. Honestly other than Orakpo.....Who??? Im being dead serious

As I said in an earlier thread: there are people that I still want to stay, but I can't defend them anymore.

wasn't he starting in Tenn.' date=' but got bumped because of Vince Young? Am I thinking of the right guy?[/quote']

Right. He was the backup to McNair for years, but got the starting nod after he got hurt I believe, and did really well, but I think he then got hurt. Then they drafted Vince, and the rest is history.

Isn't about time for another Hall slapfest? At least this time Haynesworth can't come to his rescue only so everyone can say, "see, Haynesworth is worth it, he stuck up for his teammates! He's a beast!"

Just like, "But Portis is a great blocker!"

Or like, "Moss is dynamic and is a speedster!"

Or link.....screw it, nevermind.....just frustrated.

Archived