Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

! ! ! Holiday Gifts Thread ! ! !

HRNY4ZRNY

Time to post what your favorite few gifts are! Lets us know your reviews on what you got. If you can get a picture than post it. Here are my top 2... Also alot of people get gift cards so this can be a cool place to get ideas on what to use them on.

1. Personalized Liscense Plate- My girl got me a personalized plate I wanted. I love the band Breaking Benjamin and one of their cd's is called Phobia so to pay tribute thats what I came up with. Had to use a 1 instead of an I so it looks like this... PHOB1A

p.GIFh.GIFo.GIFb.GIF1.GIFa.GIF

2. Slap Chop- My Mom got me a slap chop. She didn't even know I wanted one. If you havent seen the infomercial you gotta check it out. I tryed it out and so far it is pretty sweet.

https://www.slapchop.com/ver23/index.asp

SlapChop.gif

Anyways what did you all get and Merry X-mas.

I will bump this tomorrow for anyone who wants to post.

Is your life exciting now with the Slap-n-Chop? ;)

I got a T. Hilfiger knit cap for winter and a Hilfiger sweater, which works well with my layering styles (dress shirt with sweater and tie.)

I got a nice sweater from an aunt. Not sure what else (not Christmas yet.)

No biggies, but that's how it is. Hell, I bought MYSELF some clothes and a gray blazer to wear around.

Nice sweater,fleece top,Redskins socks,clock/thermometer setup,couple of picture frames,and a very nice Epson printer. Kind that uses roll paper as well as regular paper. Got a roll of canvas paper which could be fun to print pics on.

Archived