Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

What do Morgan Moses, Ryan Kerrigan, colt McCoy, Kirk Cousins, Vernon Davis, and DeAngelo Hall all have in common? 

....I don't know actually. This game sounded like fun so I thought I'd join in ?? be creative with your answers though!! It's the last stretch of the offseason, we all need a few laughs to get us by until training camp 

• Like 3

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

how does that apply to joe theisman??? he wasn't part of the offensive line, can he really be considered part of the hogs?

After he threw a key block in a crucial regular season game against the Giants in '82 (a game where he got laid out and chipped his tooth), he was designated an honorary piglet.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, thebluefood said:

After he threw a key block in a crucial regular season game against the Giants in '82 (a game where he got laid out and chipped his tooth), he was designated an honorary piglet.

wow!! would love to see a clip of that. might have to look for that on youtube.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

The guy I'm arguing with on Facebook now says "deacon jones coined the term Sack. So he is the all time sack leader". 

Ok...so the stats are a lie I guess ???

He did, or at least hes why they're recorded now.

I love having Jamison Crowder as a Redskin..LOVE IT!!..he is one hell of an athlete, and I'm just putting it out there but right next to Santana Moss he's my favorite Redskin receiver since Art Monk...oh and excellent news about the morons finaly giving up on the trademark thing over the teams name!

The two best defensive ends to play the game is Reggie White and Bruce Smith..no?

2 minutes ago, Taylorcooley1 said:

I love having Jamison Crowder as a Redskin..LOVE IT!!..he is one hell of an athlete, and I'm just putting it out there but right next to Santana Moss he's my favorite Redskin receiver since Art Monk...oh and excellent news about the morons finaly giving up on the trademark thing over the teams name!

It just means that you can use an offensive name, not that it isnt offensive. 

7 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I've been going at it with this guy for an hour now. 

And he's the idiot? What the saying about wrestling a pig in mud?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yeah, that he is right about. But the guy still keeps insisting that Bruce Smith isn't the all time sack leader. I've been going at it with this guy for an hour now. 

I think I've heard this argument before.  I'm guessing the point he was making was that if the league DID keep sacks back then, Deacon Jones would be the all time sack leader.  Since they didn't, officially Bruce is the leader.  Supposedly, Deacon had more sacks overall, but since a bunch of them don't technically count, he doesn't get the title.

Edited by Reaper Skins
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Reaper Skins said:

I think I've heard this argument before.  I'm guessing the point he was making was that if the league DID keep sacks back then, Deacon Jones would be the all time sack leader.  Since they didn't, officially Bruce is the leader.  Supposedly, Deacon had more sacks overall, but since a bunch of them don't technically count, he doesn't get the title.

Well, yeah that's what I tried explaining to the guy. He was still 100% sure that Bruce smith isn't the sack leader at all, no matter what I tried to explain ?