Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FEMALE Olympic Hotties

ACW

Girls seems to go for the short, muscular fellows.

Which would explain a lot about my current relationship status:(

(6'5", 171 lb, in case anyone wanted to know)

I WAS 6'6" and under 180 at your age (now over 200).

There are certainly a subset of girls out there that like very tall and thin. Either your missing the signs, looking in the wrong place, or it is something else.

Try walking tall and looking for small indications.

I WAS 6'6" and under 180 at your age (now over 200).

There are certainly a subset of girls out there that like very tall and thin. Either your missing the signs, looking in the wrong place, or it is something else.

Try walking tall and looking for small indications.

Geez...maybe I am missing something.

But, I've been called a wide array of...charming names by my female peers over the years, so maybe it's just a matter of my confidence being shot.

Hunny, you need to make your own thread. ;)

Psh! It clearly reads "Olypmic Hotties" (no distinction between male/female) and like it or not there are female members on this board who can contribute as they see fit. So, I have just as much of a right to post half-nude Olympians as the rest of you. :silly: But, I suppose I'll stop... for tonight, at least. ;)

Psh! It clearly reads "Olypmic Hotties" (no distinction between male/female) and like it or not there are female members on this board who can contribute as they see fit. So, I have just as much of a right to post half-nude Olympians as the rest of you. :silly: But, I suppose I'll stop... for tonight, at least. ;)

The lady has a point, I'm afraid.

Archived