Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FEMALE Olympic Hotties

ACW

Wow, that is by FAR the biggest forehead I've ever seen. I mean... that's a 10-head.

Someone pulled that pony tail back a little too tight.

lol now that I look at it, she does have a huge forehead. I'd still hit it, regardless, but I'd prefer her with her hair down. haha

Wow, that is by FAR the biggest forehead I've ever seen. I mean... that's a 10-head.

Never noticed that before now. ES is the only place where you can learn things like Nastia's forhead is huge and Kelly Johnson is part giraffe.

Never noticed that before now. ES is the only place where you can learn things like Nastia's forhead is huge and Kelly Johnson is part giraffe.

Yeah, th other night when I was watching the Olympics, I noticed just how big her forehead is. But I never noticed Kelly Johnson's neck until someone posted it on her.

lol now that I look at it, she does have a huge forehead. I'd still hit it, regardless, but I'd prefer her with her hair down. haha

Still my top 3 from left to right. Nastia is almost 19 (I just turned 19). Someone hook me up with her please! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived