Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pentagon to implant microchips in soldiers' brains

Ken

But Anthony Guiseppi-Elie, C3B director and Professor of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering and Bioengineering claims the that the invivo biosensors will save lives as first responders to the trauma scene could inject the biochip into the wounded victim and gather data almost immediately.

He believes that the device has other long-term potential applications, such as monitoring astronauts’ vital signs during long-duration space flights and reading blood-sugar levels for diabetics.

“We now lose a large percentage of patients to bleeding, and getting vital information such as how much oxygen is in the tissue back to ER physicians and medical personnel can often mean the difference between life and death,” said Guiseppi-Elie. “Our goal is to improve the quality and expediency of care for fallen soldiers and civilian trauma victims.” The biochip also may be injected as a precaution to future traumas

sounds like a great idea :whoknows:

sounds like a great idea :whoknows:

No, see zoony, in Ken-world, anything the government uses technology for must be evil. They will use this technology to inject mind control devices directly into our brains and turn us into a nation of American Idol watching soda drinking sheep and then fly planes into buildings so that we'll go to war in Iraq. It all makes perfect sense.

So your willing to take a chip?

Your asinine response reminds me of the old joke about deductive reasoning:

New guy moves into neighborhood, his new neighbor comes over to talk to him and welcome him.

Neighbor: "Welcome to the neighborhood! What do you do for a living?"

New Guy: "I teach deductive reasoning at the local college"

Neighbor: "What is deductive reasoning?"

New Guy: "Let me show you an example. For instance, I can look over the fence and see into your yard. I can deduce the following:

I see a doghouse, which tells me you have a dog...

If you have a dog, you must have children...

If you have children, you must have a wife...

And if you have a wife, you must be a heterosexual!

So through deductive reasoning I can look in your back yard and tell your sexual orientation."

Neighbor: "Cool!"

Later, the neighbor is talking to a friend of his:

Neighbor: "Say, I met a college professor today... just moved into the neighborhood. He teaches deductive reasoning"

Friend: "Deductive reasoning, what's that?"

Neighbor: "I'll show you. Let's see... do you have a doghouse in your back yard?"

Friend: "No"

Neighbor: "FAG!"

:laugh:

NO, but you are the one that inflames this kind of BS :bsflag:

"inflames this kind of BS"

WTF does that mean?

I suppose you knew about this already and was perfectly fine with it?

Sorry if I personally wouldn't take a chip in my brain that reports back 24/7 everything I do.

:doh:

Your asinine response reminds me of the old joke about deductive reasoning:

:laugh:

I think I have figured out the problem...you are not smart enough to understand what It is that I posted.

Sorry if you are inferring things that I did not say. All I said was I didn't want a chip in my brain.

Apparently you are ok with this.

You should go into the "Two Liberals" thread. That is more your speed.

All I said was I didn't want a chip in my brain.

Apparently you are ok with this.

So you want our soldiers to die and our astronauts to perish? Really? You are a heartless ****.

(See ken, I can play too. Your move, chief. :munchout: )

So you want our soldiers to die and our astronauts to perish? Really? You are a heartless ****.

(See ken, I can play too. Your move, chief. :munchout: )

Ok buddy...

Let me ask you this...

If they were going to use it for bad things, do you think they would announce it?

Your move..

Ok buddy...

Let me ask you this...

If they were going to use it for bad things, do you think they would announce it?

Your move..

So everything that the government hasn't announced that they will use for "bad things" will be used to do bad things? Man, you've really uncovered something there.

Ok buddy...

Let me ask you this...

Your move..

No. and you certainly wouldn't be reading about it on Clemson's website :laugh: :laugh:

:dunce:

I'm actually embarassed for you.

No. and you certainly wouldn't be reading about it on Clemson's website :laugh: :laugh:

Be "embarassed" for the poor soldiers who have to take this...

"Soldiers fear that the biochip, about the size of a grain of rice, which measures and relays information on soldiers vital signs 24 hours a day, can be used to put them under surveillance even when they are off duty."

Kinda like you wouldn't read about DARPA at Virginia Tech's website?

(Pre Cho anyway)

:laugh: He was responding to you and agreeing with you. No, he isn't willing to "take" a chip. :rotflmao:

I don't think he was.

I think he was saying he was glad I'm not in the Military.

If I am wrong, which I don't think I am, then I apologize.

I for one welcome our new nano-microprocessor over... 1101011010101010

A soldier is literally government property, they can do almost anything they want with him.

In this case, a chip can help locate him and guide hi in battle, plus perhaps monitor him if he's wounded.

In a military application, i see no problem with it.

Now, if thye start lining us up and injecting us all with them, well, then we've got a problem.

~Bang

No, see zoony, in Ken-world, anything the government uses technology for must be evil. They will use this technology to inject mind control devices directly into our brains and turn us into a nation of American Idol watching soda drinking sheep and then fly planes into buildings so that we'll go to war in Iraq. It all makes perfect sense.

I'm not sure how I feel about this...can you tell me what kind of soda it will be?

Archived