Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Giants are going cut crazy........

Tom [Giants fan]

;9422183']Boley' date=' Bradshaw, and Canty were all cut today. I don't think they are done either. More cuts coming or major restructuring.[/quote']

Guess Mara couldn't get Goodell agree to invent a penalty to artificially inflate the Giants' salary cap again this year.

Yeah. Unfortunately for those cheating ****s, nobody violated the spirit of the cap last year, thus no cap relief is in sight. Hope the penalties in future years are huge. **** anyone with love for New York.

No ****. they conveniently bailed themselves out of cap hell last year on OUR dime... these cuts or similar ones should have been made last offseason.

**** the vagiants and that scumbag piece of **** mara.

If they put a first round tender on Cruz and if the Redskins signed him what that mean that they wouldn't get the first round pick for another two years? That would be kind of funny.

It would mean the Redskins could not sign him. That and we could not afford him.

The power of RGIII is frighteningly funny.

They'd be doing this regardless of Cap space. Some team in DC is changing the whole face of the NFC East. And man are the other three running scared.

YAY US!

Hail.

Huh? how on earth are the two related?

**not denying you drafted some talent last year...but, thus far, he's proven to be inury prone (probably more due to offensive line sucking and the fact that he's still young). But...

Everyone of those cuts make good fiscal sense. The Giants believe in the young talent they have. I still hate Mara

but these cuts are not surprising to me.

---------- Post added February-7th-2013 at 03:14 PM ----------

Our most pressing needs are not at WR

"Believing in the young talent they have" should not include re-signing oft-injured and extremely outdated, 34 year old Shaun Rogers like they just did about an hour ago.

Not surprised by Bradshaw? I know he seems injury-prone and fumbly, but can the other guy handle it?

I think the Giants are confident that between David Wilson and Andre Brown they will have a good core RB tandem for next year. Brown was injured this year, but it was a bone break which should be healed up in time for the 2013 season. The giants may pick up and cheaper FA (possibly even bradshaw), or a late round RB, but I think they are pretty satisfied right now.

Huh? how on earth are the two related?

**not denying you drafted some talent last year...but, thus far, he's proven to be inury prone (probably more due to offensive line sucking and the fact that he's still young). But...

Not to hijack the thread but..

Robert is not injury prone...he's reckless but not injury prone. The concussion and the knee injury occurred on scrambles...not designed runs or a lousy offensive line.

Archived