Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This is the first time I have been disappointed in RGIII

mudhog

We saw early in the thire quarter that RGIII wasn't getting it done. I don't want to get into the bricks with this, but it was on RGIII to take himself out at that point. He couldn't move, he couldn't set and throw and he just left too much on his shoulders that didn't have to be there had he given the green light to Cousins, to come in and compete.

Not being a hater and I don't think I will come across that way. Just stating what everyone in the room THOUGHT a winner like RGIII would do. We thought he would not let ego take over a decision that was so obvious. Please let me know how you feel.

Doughty was a beast though. Gotta love the Doughty.

Hail

As a starting QB if you are walking and you arm is good then you are playing. You go to the Coach and ask to come out you might never play again and this Seahawks secondary is the BEST in the NFL. Let me repeat, they are the BEST IN THE NFL. Cousins comes in and throws a couple picks and we would be distributing the razor blades.

So the name on the back of the jersey is more important than the one on the front of it?

Wow.

I don't want my franchise QB thinking he's not the best chance for his team to win the game.

And if he pulls himself out at halftime and Cousins ****s the bed in the second half, he gets called soft and a coward.

Eh... I think it's good for a captain to not show weakness like that. Qbs get called nasty things (think Jay Cutler) when they do. I do think Shanahan should have pulled him.

Took the words right out of my mouth. At the same time though we were still in the game. I'm pretty sure Shanahan thought RG3 could lead one last miraculous drive but that never happen. It also seem like a RG3 at 50% is better than a 100% Cousins.

This thread is retarded.

You get to this point because of the guy, and all of the sudden all you armchair gm's want to pull him in hindsight... with a 14-13 lead at the half.

RG3 is the reason the skins were in the playoffs, and you people want to stab him in the back and pull him?? get a clue people..

I don't want my QB thinking he's not the best chance for his team to win the game.

And if he pulls himself out at halftime and Cousins ****s the bed in the second half, he gets called soft and a coward.

The dude couldn't even hardly walk..no one calls an injured guy that can't even pick the ball up without his knee buckling soft.

Griffin just put his ego above the team...not cool.

That's like saying Theismann was soft because he didn't try to tape up a broken leg.......

The dude couldn't even hardly walk..no one calls an injured guy that can't even pick the ball up without his knee buckling soft.

Griffin just put his ego above the team...not cool.

This. Tell me if a lot of us were wondering with his body language in that Browns game. Maybe that is what makes him a great QB, but he also needs to be a leader.

RG3 did what he always does: Compete. Shanahan should have acted like the head coach and made the decision. He gambled and it failed. Him and RG3 will work on their relationship and communication in the off-season. We are winning a trophy (or more than one) with RG3 people.

Eh... I think it's good for a captain to not show weakness like that. Qbs get called nasty things (think Jay Cutler) when they do. I do think Shanahan should have pulled him.

This is not the way RGIII has shown he thinks this season. Up till now, it has always been TEAM. When he could not even set to throw a long pass to Garcon, we(all present in the room) looked at each other and said, "I believe RGIII is not so ego-driven that he would not go to Shanny and say 'I'm not your best option right now.' " Then let Shanny have that font of knowledge to base the rest of the game off of.

He didn't, and I am disappointed.

This thread is retarded.

You get to this point because of the guy, and all of the sudden all you armchair gm's want to pull him in hindsight... with a 14-13 lead at the half.

RG3 is the reason the skins were in the playoffs, and you people want to stab him in the back and pull him?? get a clue people..

It's not stabbing him in the back if it's for his own good.

Archived