Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Browns predictions: To Rob, or not to Rob?

DC9

Well... it's Thursday evening and I haven't seen this posted yet. So, let's get it on!

I've had an interesting feeling about this game since the bye week. I don't know why. I wouldn't call it "fear" or anything like that, but just interesting. I don't know what to expect from the Browns... and now we have the Robert Griffin, III injury to deal with.

So, I'll make my predictions as follows:

With Robert:

Redskins 26

Browns 21

With Kirk:

Redskins 19

Browns 27

With Rex:

Redskins 28

Browns 24

Well... it's Thursday evening and I haven't seen this posted yet. So, let's get it on!

I've had an interesting feeling about this game since the bye week. I don't know why. I wouldn't call it "fear" or anything like that, but just interesting. I don't know what to expect from the Browns... and now we have the Robert Griffin, III injury to deal with.

So, I'll make my predictions as follows:

With Robert:

Redskins 26

Browns 21

With Kirk:

Redskins 19

Browns 27

With Rex:

Redskins 28

Browns 24

Better chance with Rex?? You have to be kidding. A year older, a year slower and the same bad decisions and dead arm.

I think Grif plays, we out it away early and bring in Cousins for mop up.

Skins 31

Turds 17

What CGS said.

I have us winning by double digits regardless of who's under center. The Browns are a BAD team. The way folk have been talking about them on here the past week you'd think they were the SB champs. But their a BAD team. (Over emphasising 'BAD?'). We bottle up Richardson, then sit back and let Weeden screw up like he has all year.

One step closer to that elusive double digit win season and divisional title.

We are on a mission!

Hail.

What CGS said.

I have us winning by double digits regardless of who's under center. The Browns are a BAD team. The way folk have been talking about them on here the past week you'd think they were the SB champs. But their a BAD team. (Over emphasising 'BAD?'). We bottle up Richardson, then sit back and let Weeden screw up like he has all year.

One step closer to that elusive double digit win season and divisional title.

We are on a mission!

Hail.

You are right... we have definitely been acting like they are an elite squad. Joe Gibbs would be proud! :point2sky

A lot of us have bad feelings about this one because we're used to losing these types of games for the past 15-odd years. It doesn't help that our quarterback who has yet to let us down this year and usually kills it in these life-or-death situations had a knee sprain, and we know he's gonna say he's 100 percent even if he's not because that's his personality. That scares me. It would be a travesty if he got knocked out of the game in the first quarter. *KNOCK ON WOOD*

If RGIII was 100 percent (which isn't out of the question, mind you), I wouldn't be nervous and I would predict a blowout. But now, who knows. During the Vikes game (the game after he got the concussion) he started slow and then lit it up the rest of the game. I'm gonna hold on to that and predict that the same thing happens. He WILL start, though, there's no doubt in my mind.

I hope you're right, GHH, about the Browns being a bad team. It'd be great to just go out there, capitalize on their mistakes, and dominate. I'm prayin' to the gods of agnosticism to this one.

If Robert plays, we win 24-17. If he's out, we lose 20-10. Defense will break down in the second half if they don't have motivation of RGIII.

I think Robert plays!

If Fletcher isn't a motivating force, I don't know who is. I don't know where he found his inner Ray Lewis but the D can play tough with or without RG3 or um Robert.

I've got us pulling this one out too. It's hard to believe after all we've seen in recent years, but The Skins are 'finding a way to Win'. That's always been the hallmark of contending teams, & the Baltimore game proved that beyond all reasonable doubt. My prediction is that the fellas Win regardless of RGIII playing, but here goes nuthin:

With RGIII

Washington 28

Cleveland 16

Without RGIII

Washington 21

Cleveland 18

This team has me convinced that they're not gonna let down after building this much momentum.

i see this as a lower scoring game.. if griff comes out and isnt slowed by injury i think wee could put up 30 but if hes slowed down, it might hinder our O.

if hes full on, i can see us putting it away early

if cousins or rex starts, i could see it being a 17-14 W going either way

i love kirk, but i just wonder how much RG3 hides our oline flaws

Archived