Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cut Cundiff and Smith at the Half and let Lorenzo Alexander kick the rest of the game

Burgold

Lorenzo has proved he can do anything. Honestly, that was pretty good coverage on Gonzalez with them both pushing and shoving.

Cut Cundiff now. Cut Smith too for arguing that we should cut Gano and sign Cundiff without even really trying him out. Plus, signing him with the promise that he would not be challenged. What in the world has Cundiff done to earn that kind of treatment!

:tantrum:

I do not classify myself as an expert in football, I agree smith, cundiff need to go, but i would also include Haslett with them also. But I am starting to think that they need a new holder also. Not that they would have won the game if he made that field goal, but when they showed the replay of that kick the ball sure looked like it was leaning to the right. Which side of the goal post did it miss on? Like I said before I am no expert.

I do not classify myself as an expert in football, I agree smith, cundiff need to go, but i would also include Haslett with them also. But I am starting to think that they need a new holder also. Not that they would have won the game if he made that field goal, but when they showed the replay of that kick the ball sure looked like it was leaning to the right. Which side of the goal post did it miss on? Like I said before I am no expert.

That's actually interesting. I didn't catch that, but if that's true esp after missing four the other week, then it's one more reason I blame Smith too.

Hell, I'd rather go for it on 4th down than to even bother with this waste of a FG kicker. When they set the ball on the right side hash marks (facing the goal post)... start cringing. All his problems start there. Hey, Danny... how about having him practice kicking all week from that position? No, cause your an idiot and a waste of a ST's coach. Bring in Gano, or Rackers, or the kid Tampa let go... I don't care... just let go of CundIFf and bring in one of them.This is getting more cartoonish than the replacement refs.

Archived