Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cut Cundiff and Smith at the Half and let Lorenzo Alexander kick the rest of the game

Burgold

Nice Rackers!

I love that. How many kicks did ABC lose us today? Was it 8? Because we lost by 7.

Did you see how the complexion of the game changed after that miss! More, Cundiff is now batting about .500 with two misses that were practically extra points. That's not professional quality. That's not even college quality.

Let Rocca drop-kick all our XPs, and just forget about any FGs ever. Only go for TDs, treat every territory like 4 down territory.

You know, that's actually a brilliant idea. He's a former rugby guy, and that's essentially what a rugby kick is.

the worst part?

I firmly believe that Danny Smith should be fired.. BUT..

I also firmly believe that had they kept Gano, we would not be having any special teams problems.

Since the two blocks, no one has gotten close to a punt, (no one seems to have rushed one, either.)

if not for cutting gano, I believe I would likely be happy with danny's special teams.

But it's another case of mucking around with things that don't need mucking with. sticking a fork in a socket to see what happens.

Now, I will say that I've heard that shanahan "couldn't stand the sight" of Gano.. s it may not all be Smith.

BUT... here we are again.

BTW< this week on the Bang Cartoon Radio Hour we have some audio of a former Redskin Punter (Groom) talking about Smith on the radio in Columbus. This'll be fun.

~Bang

Because Cundiff is so bad, I was actually hoping that if the Falcons scored on their game winning drive, it would be a TD. If they kicked a FG, the Skins would have been playing for a FG which we know he would have missed. This guy has got to go.

That was my reaction when they scored the TD "Oh well, at least we're relying on Cousins not Cundiff"... That is not a normal, rational response to the opposition scoring a TD. To prefer to rely on our 4th round rookie playing his first NFL game to throw a clutch game winning TD rather than our veteran, seasoned, experienced Kicker. That is how freaking bad Cundiff is.

pretty good coverage? what game were you watching? it was **** coverage.

He was on top of them. They were hand fighting. Gonzalez won the push off battle and jumped higher. Gonzales made a better play than Alexander had poor coverage... esp. for an ex-defensive tackle.

Archived