Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Would you cut off the tip of your pinkie or little toe in exchange for Redskins Superbowls?

grhqofb5

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Simple question:

Would you allow a doctor to remove the tip of you non-dominant pinkie finger, or your entire left pinkie toe, in exchange for one or more Redskins Super Bowl trophies? Your choice. Now let's see who the real fans are....

EDIT: For the high-falutin' thinkers here, we're using two sets of time travel rules (1) Back to the Future, and (2) Terminator. This means that you cannot do the Biff thing and place a bunch of bets, and you still have to try the John Connor thing, which means you need to get up, brush you teeth, eat, run away from the robot, etc. or your "future" event could change. We are not using the "Time Traveler's Wife" rules, where you can jump back and forth and date a 9 year old girl.

It's a ****ing game. Shoots and ladders for adults. It's nothing to be taken serious. A ****ing game.

If you're willing to lose a part of a limb for this, you should lose more. Jackwagon.

It's just the tip, brotha..... Imagine the return on that investment. :party:

Anesthesia provided? If yes, I'll do three Superbowls for a pinkie please...do so much biking I can't even feel it anyway most of the time.

Yes, surgical removal. The real hard core fans would do with extra strength tylenol though. Thought about making a separate poll option for that.

It's just the tip, brotha..... Imagine the return on that investment

Seriously...I'm surprised more people aren't in favor of this.

The tip of the pinkie is completely worthless unless you snort coke or some ****.

Tip of pinkie for a second dynasty? Are you ******* kidding me?

---------- Post added September-7th-2012 at 09:29 AM ----------

Yes, surgical removal. The real hard core fans would do with extra strength tylenol though. Thought about making a separate poll option for that.

Ok, then yes...I would.

WAIT! Having just re-read the poll options, I want to hold off on my hasty N O !

What is a 'Super BOW ?'

If there's a massive big bow at stake, this might put a whole different slant on things. Is it multicolored? Does it spin and shoot sparks clown style? Is it a floating bow? Or is it a massive bow to shoot things out of? Might still say know if there's no massive arrows to go with it. Enquiring minds need to know!

Hail.

Ask me again when I'm 95 years old. If the Redskins haven't won a superbowl by then, sure I'll cut off my pinky. I mean at best I'd have like 5 or so years left anyway, what the **** do I care if I have the tip of my pinky at that point?

Oh and otherwise...you'd have to either be incredibly stupid or terrifyingly desperate to mutilate yourself to ensure the success of a sports team.

Next thread: Would you give up your first born child in exchange for tickets to a superbowl the Redskins win? Would you sell your wife into sexual slavery in Eastern Europe if it meant RG3 would throw 50 touchdowns next season?

On second thought, if it were guaranteed I might do it and then place massive bets on the fact that the Redskins would make it to and win the superbowl, thus making millions through gambling. That's the only reason I'd do it though, nobody's going to cut off part of my limb in exchange for success of something so arbitrary.

WAIT! Having just re-read the poll options, I want to hold off on my hasty N O !

What is a 'Super BOW ?'

If there's a massive big bow at stake, this might put a whole different slant on things. Is it multicolored? Does it spin and shoot sparks clown style? Is it a floating bow? Enquiring minds need to know!

Hail.

Wouldn't let me finish my sentance, Cut off the last piece. Carry on.

The fun for me is the anticipation and the chance that my team could make it to the playoffs and eventually get to the Superbowl. Knowing ahead of time would just ruin it for me. So, I say no.

We're using Terminator time travel rules on this one. You know what will happen but certain events can still change the future. So everyone will still have to try hard, etc.

Archived