Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

theganggreen.com (Jets message board) already has a separate Tim Tebow forum lol...

How long do you give Rex Ryan? lol...(this is, of course, assuming that the Jets don't make the playoffs again this year)

I think if he keeps running his mouth and they don't make the playoffs he'll be gone. If he stays quiet and they miss the playoffs but are at least in contention at the end of the year I could see him getting another year.

I would hate to be labelled a quitter, but if I were Sanchez, I'd holdout until the traded me (like Carson Palmer) and basically refuse to play for them. Not that I wouldn't welcome the competition with Tebow, but more of not having to deal with the Tebow media cult following him around.

I would hate to be labelled a quitter, but if I were Sanchez, I'd holdout until the traded me (like Carson Palmer) and basically refuse to play for them. Not that I wouldn't welcome the competition with Tebow, but more of not having to deal with the Tebow media cult following him around.

The problem is nobody wants Sanchez because he sucks.

The Jets are on the verge of implosion. If they get off to a rocky start I could see them headed towards a 4-6 win season.

The Jets are on the verge of implosion. If they get off to a rocky start I could see them headed towards a 4-6 win season.

How awesome would it be if they started the season like 1-5 and then put in Tebow and he got them a plaoff spot just like in Denver last year lol.

He'll never be a great QB, but he is serviceable and is better than Tebow at this point, so any QB starved team will give a 1st round QB another chance.

I can't wait till Sanchez throw his first pick and the Jet fans start chanting for Tebow. I bet Sanchez starts crying and runs off the field.

I was at opening day for the Broncos last year. First quarter, game 1 of the season. Kyle Orton threw a duck way out of bounds, and tens of thousands of people started cheering "Tebow" and boo'd kyle orton for the rest of the game. it was unreal...

The Jets have absolutely no idea what they've gotten themselves into...

I am praying that they are on Hard Knocks. Please let this happen. :ols:

I could be wrong, but I think I saw that Atlanta is getting the nod this year. But I agree, it would have been amazing to see the Jets with Tebow this year, :ols:

I was at opening day for the Broncos last year. First quarter, game 1 of the season. Kyle Orton threw a duck way out of bounds, and tens of thousands of people started cheering "Tebow" and boo'd kyle orton for the rest of the game. it was unreal...

The Jets have absolutely no idea what they've gotten themselves into...

I still don't get the infatuation with this guy. He's a terrible QB (note, I said QB, not player).

I am praying that they are on Hard Knocks. Please let this happen. :ols:

Rex Ryan said he didn't want to do it this year, so as Poman said, Atlanta is the vicitim...er team.

Wasn't sure where to put this, but this threads seems like a good enough spot.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/13/gronkowski-raises-eyebrows-again/

In an appearance at the University of Rhode Island on Thursday night, Gronkowski agreed to play the oh-so-hilarious “F, marry, kill” game. His choices were Betty White, Rex Ryan and Tim Tebow.

“I would ‘F’ Tebow, to take his virginity,” Gronkowski said.

How long do you give Rex Ryan? lol...(this is, of course, assuming that the Jets don't make the playoffs again this year)

Considering their entire schtick seems to be doing whatever it takes to get themselves the most exposure, having Tebow there WITH Rex Ryan might be exactly what the owner wants. I don't know if one year will be enough. I'd even say maybe 3 years, even if this season isn't great.

Honestly, after they make an entire forum just about Tebow, how can this not be ONLY about getting attention?

It's going to fascinating to watch Tebow and the NY fan base learn all about each other.

I can see Tebow playing at some point this year and when the Jets fans get to see him throw it high wide and handsome and miss wide open receivers they will be giving him the traditional NY salute. I think he is going to get a totally different response from NY fans than he got from Denver.

He had some amazing 4th quarter comebacks last year but his poor performance at QB was why they were behind in the 4th quarter to start with and it was the Denver defense that kept them in the games. You can't deny Tebow is a good football player but he is not an NFL QB IMO, at least not in in a traditional NFL offense.

If the Jets install the spread option to allow Tebow to do what he does best I would pay to listen to the reaction of Santonio Holmes.

Considering their entire schtick seems to be doing whatever it takes to get themselves the most exposure, having Tebow there WITH Rex Ryan might be exactly what the owner wants. I don't know if one year will be enough. I'd even say maybe 3 years, even if this season isn't great.

Honestly, after they make an entire forum just about Tebow, how can this not be ONLY about getting attention?

So the Jets replace the Redskins under Snyderatto as the leagues attention whore? Sounds great to me.

How awesome would it be if they started the season like 1-5 and then put in Tebow and he got them a plaoff spot just like in Denver last year lol.

That would be the opposite of awesome. Sanchez needs to look bad enough to get himself benched and then Tebow needs to look bad enough to get everyone in the organization fired. That is the best case scenario.

That would be the opposite of awesome. Sanchez needs to look bad enough to get himself benched and then Tebow needs to look bad enough to get everyone in the organization fired. That is the best case scenario.

Isn't that sort of like rooting for Jerry Jones to hire a real GM though?

Archived