Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins have faced 6 Rookie QBs since 2006...... Their record????

neilclarke

The Panthers put up a lot of points, I'm not sure if our offense can match that.

Everyone said the same thing about the Eagles and they were held to 20. The Panthers are no Eagles. Cam Newton has been an interception machine this season. (let's hope Rex stays benched and we'll be fine)

I mentioned this in another thread before the season started when looking at the schedule. This is a huge game for us. Losing puts us right back into contention for bottom-dwellers and everyone will start feeling like this is the same old ordeal without a serviceable quarterback. Winning keeps us in contention for the playoffs and everyone focused on the next game against the Bills.

I realize that if we were to lose our next game it doesn't disqualify us from anything because there is still a long way to go. But looking at our schedule and knowing we still have some big holes on our roster (losing Lich for the season and Cooley/Trent for a good amount of time doesn't help) I just don't see any group of weeks where we'll be ripping off 3-4 game winning streaks. It's going to be a battle almost every game and we're going to have to win games in groups of 2 at the most at a time so we cannot afford to be sitting around .500 or below because that will pretty much be the end of it for this team.

Gradkowski, Young, Stafford, Flacco, and Bradford I know. Who is the sixth one?

---------- Post added October-17th-2011 at 05:54 PM ----------

Oh yeah, it was Trent Edwards.

God we suck when it comes to rookie QBs. You know what is funny, Cam has been playing better than all of them his rookie season. :doh:

Newton Is big, strong, mobile and has no fear from most of the highlights Ive seen of him of late. His teammates love him. would probably take a bullet for him.

Cant blame Vegas. 3 point disadvantage against a damn 1-5 team is insulting but what can you do but prove it wrong? I don't think our Skins can do it tho. Panthers hate us in general and need this win badly. And as usual Skins will more then likely play down to a team like this.

not suprised. when rookie or backups come into the game, our defense in the past has fallen apart. they dont seem to be able to cope without something new or outside of the scheme or what they had gameplanned for.

however, i do think that this year's defense is different. its legit and im not worried about it. hopefully our offense will be able to give us enough points to win.

Archived