Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins have faced 6 Rookie QBs since 2006...... Their record????

neilclarke

3) Week 13 of the 2007 season - The Sean Taylor game - Rookie 3rd round pick Trent Edwards and his Buffalo Bills kicked the Redskins and their fans in the heart with a 17-16 win at FedEx Field, in the cold rain, minus #21...

Holy ****, that was to a rookie too?? The worst game ever got even worse.

I think it's because hasbeen always plays rookies like they're John Elway or Joe Montana, rush few and drop the rest into coverage (with predictable results)

Why he doesn't get a clue from the other 31 coordinators out there who would blitz a rookie to hell is beyond me.. it seems like he makes his plan and sticks to it, results be damned.

The Redskins are going to have to break that losing streak against rookie passers at some time or another. Hopefully it starts against Foles this Sunday.

Did the home losing streak end at 9 games? I think it did, but it may have been 8.

Another weird stat that I believe Chic Hernandez put out: We have lost something like 9 straight home games when facing teams that have a five game losing streak or more. So there are two factors working against us.

Did the home losing streak end at 9 games? I think it did, but it may have been 8.

Another weird stat that I believe Chic Hernandez put out: We have lost something like 9 straight home games when facing teams that have a five game losing streak or more. So there are two factors working against us.

not to mention having the, you know, worst defense in nfl history. that doesn't help at all. xD

IMO, the streak continues to 0-7 this Sunday unless they develop a pass rush and have a secondary that can cover which they don't. This is a typical game that the Skins ALWAYS lose. A desperate team coming in on dire straights facing the Skins. Guys like Sam Bradford and Vince Young, and most recently last year with Cam Newton all came in and somehow figured out how to beat the Skins. This Sunday should be no different. It's depressing, but has become the norm when it comes to the Skins. I hope I'm wrong, but I probably won't be.

that's just brutally amazing ... how does that happen?

It is a clear indicment of the coaches we have had ... Dick LeBeau, with a bunch of bums pulled off the street would not lose 8 in a row, let alone with NFL caliber players.

sickening ... :mad::mad::mad:

Archived