Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Honey Badger-The Most Fearless Animal on Earth

#98QBKiller

:ols:

That video is awesome. Gotta agree with those comments, he really doesn't give a ****.

I like how the first 15 seconds of the video are him strutting around, shoulder-checking a bird, ****ing up a couple of snakes and chasing a fox around.

He really doesn't give a damn.

Honey Badger is truly badazz, but I think his cold weather cousin Wolverine still might have him beat for sheer aggressive don'tgiveacrapness.

They prey on anything, including adult caribou. They chase wolf packs and grizzly bears from their kills, and have been observed killing polar bears and any other predator that dares messes with them, bascially by ripping off their faces. No joke. Plus they stink like a skunk. :ols:

There aren't many good videos of wolverines because they are rare and harder to film in their desolate arctic habitat, but I have seen vids of them chasing bears up trees, fighting wolves, and pretty much doing whatever they want to do.

Interesting that the honey badger takes a poisonous snake bite the same way humans take binge drinking. Sensing it's poisoned it eats before passing out and then awakens dizzy but not so dizzy it can't make its way back to some food. For evidence of this behavior in humans see IHOP at 3am saturday night and then again at around 12pm Sunday near a college campus.

Fearless, that is, until one fateful day he ripped off the honey guide bird of her portion of the meal. In fact, it's still unknown if the honey badger forgot, or just didn't care to share, but trust me.....honey guide bird is one vindictive mother:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/3868405?sourceid=1500000000000003260340&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=3868405

My daughter loves this book....

Fearless, that is, until one fateful day he ripped off the honey guide bird of her portion of the meal. In fact, it's still unknown if the honey badger forgot, or just didn't care to share, but trust me.....honey guide bird is one vindictive mother:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/3868405?sourceid=1500000000000003260340&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=3868405

My daughter loves this book....

My kids loved all the Jan Brett books. The art is fantastic.

Not that I'm disagreeing, D- but how do you know?

Similar build to the badger but the wolverine is twice the size. It doesn't threaten to fight predators it's actually goes ahead and kills them. They're known to kill grey wolves and challenge bears.

Similar build to the badger but the wolverine is twice the size. It doesn't threaten to fight predators it's actually goes ahead and kills them. They're known to kill grey wolves and challenge bears.

Good enough for me... but the wolverine doesn't have such epic narration. :)

Good enough for me... but the wolverine doesn't have such epic narration. :)

That's because it is easy to film nature on the Serengeti - there are animals all over the place.

Finding a wolverine and filming it in action is a lot tougher. They live in desolate mountainous areas, and there are only about 100 of them in the US. Plus they will kill you if you get too close. :ols:

Archived