Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor's Ring Of Fame Induction WILL Be Streamed LIVE

TK

The entire Ring of Fame ceremony honoring Taylor will be broadcast LIVE on Redskins.com.

Fans unable to attend the proceedings should go to Redskins.com at 12:30 p.m. on Sunday to watch the ceremony as it unfolds at FedEx Field.

taylortributeheader.jpg

Click HERE for Redskins.com’s Sean Taylor Tribute Page

Click HERE for the Washington Post's Sean Taylor Tribute Page.

The Redskins will induct the late Sean Taylor into the team’s Ring of Fame at FedExField on Sunday, Nov. 30, prior to the Redskins-New York Giants game. Redskins.com will broadcast LIVE coverage of the ceremony from FedExField, starting at approximately 12:30 p.m. ET.

-- WATCH NOW

(Note: launches pop-up window; please disable your pop-up blocker or press CTRL when clicking the link.)

The tribute will include a JumboTron video, messages from former teammates and a presentation of a commemorative plaque to Taylor’s family.

If you miss the LIVE broadcast, an archive of the event will be available on Redskins.com TV after the Redskins-Giants game has ended.

The broadcast will require Windows Media Player 9 or above.

Download now

I am thrilled that I'll be able to watch this ceremony together with my family and with Redskins Nation. :applause: to the Redskins for streaming it live.

I gave up on my search for tickets to that game. My original plan was to try to buy one ticket for myself. However, I've been really feeling the fragility of life, and I feel the need to stay close to my family. Since buying four tickets isn't practical for my family, I decided that I'd rather forego attending the ceremony and watching the game with my husband and children. I am thrilled to hear that I'll still get to see the ceremony.

Thanks again to the Redskins organization for allowing all Redskin fans to help celebrate Sean. :applause:

Hope it's easier to deal with than being at the Buffalo game last year. That was rough.
Yea I was at that game as well and especially after we lost and just walking to my car I just felt like ****, and it was raining on the way to the car. I thought the video they put together for Sean at the begining of the game was amazing. Thanks for the info about the stream since I will not be attending I will definitely be watching that with my girlfriend at home.

has anyone heard if it will also be on Comcast...

i would think that they would show it on their pre game for sure?? anyone know?

I thought the same thing. If you usually get Redskins gameday I'm sure you'll be able to see it there. Although as someone pointed out "displaced fans" can see it on Redskins.com

Hopefully Fedex will be quiet this time if there is a moment of silence or something

Still couldnt believe my ears last year when drunken idiots at Fedex were yelling and cheering during Sean Taylors moment of silence, literally days after his death

To be honest, I hope there ISN'T a moment of silence. We have mourned his death long enough....there should be celebration, smiles, and loud cheering for one of the greatest safetys to ever wear Burgundy & Gold~

That's what Sean would want...

Archived