Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Optical Illusions anyone?

sleazye

neither. The one on the right looks as if it is, but it is because the same picture has been placed to the right (the side in which the first is leaning thus you are tricked into thinking the tower on the right is leaning more to the right, I think?

I love these things. The freakiest ones are the kind with the same color dot in 2 different settings, and it looks like an entirely different shade. I've had people refuse to believe it, even when I used a "color select" tool in photoshop and selected from each one, then painted side by side on a blank canvas.

I love these things. The freakiest ones are the kind with the same color dot in 2 different settings, and it looks like an entirely different shade. I've had people refuse to believe it, even when I used a "color select" tool in photoshop and selected from each one, then painted side by side on a blank canvas.

let's see it

The key is not just the green thing, it's the switch from light to shadow. It is hard to picture, but if you use Photoshop or Paint to extract the colors, you'll see it is identical.

you lost me too dogg. are you sayin the letters are written in the same color, or the actual squares are the same color?

Archived