Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election Survey *Now working, please take survey* Even those not voting!

Forehead

Hey folks,

My project group is doing a basic survey on the upcoming election for one of our masters degree classes. I'm posting it here, I'd appreciate it if as many of you as possible took it. We're looking for responses from everyone, no matter how moderate of hardline your beliefs are. There are only 10 questions (you only have to answer 9) and it shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes of your time.

Thanks in advance for all your help

Patrick

Survey

done, good luck. What Masters program are you in?

MBA program. This is for a Quantitative Analysis class, we're supposed to be using our survey results to do some predictive modeling. Hopefully, my team members have other places they're posting this, so our entire model isn't based off of the opinions of obsessed Redskins fans. I love all of you, but we do need some variety:silly:

done and done.

3rd question is a doozy.

Everyone's checks are in the mail.

Regarding the 3rd question, for race, I just tried to put down the options I remember from filling out forms, like FAFSA or things like that. I'm sure I missed something important, which is why I included "Other." No offense was intended.

What really sucks is that with basic membership, surveys can only be 10 questions long. The survey probably seems very general, but it's the best I could do within the limitations.

Everyone's checks are in the mail.

Regarding the 3rd question, for race, I just tried to put down the options I remember from filling out forms, like FAFSA or things like that. I'm sure I missed something important, which is why I included "Other." No offense was intended.

What really sucks is that with basic membership, surveys can only be 10 questions long. The survey probably seems very general, but it's the best I could do within the limitations.

You did fine.

Could you let us know the results/comments about the candidates when you're done?

You did fine.

Could you let us know the results/comments about the candidates when you're done?

Yeah, in general terms of course.

I took the survey, but no matter what buttons I pushed, my vote was recorded for Hillary Clinton.

Now I have to drink heavily and shower to get the ickies off of me!

:mad::doh:

I hope you're kidding; I've spent too much time fooling with it already. I don't see many votes for Clinton though.

Thanks to everyone who's taken this so far.

Done.

Let us know how it turns out. I will point out that there's little hope of finding a representative sample without offering the survey offline... but you can always just generalize the survey results to whatever scope you feel you fully covered.

Anyway, that was fun. Thanks and good luck.

Archived