Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election Survey *Now working, please take survey* Even those not voting!

Forehead

hmm, I included the word ***** in my survery, hope that doesn't matter :)

I just checked, doesn't seem to be an issue, surveymonkey doesn't have any profanity filters. By my count, one candidate is leading the way with at least four profane references, a second candidate has one, and the third has escaped the hatred so far.

I just checked, doesn't seem to be an issue, surveymonkey doesn't have any profanity filters. By my count, one candidate is leading the way with at least four profane references, a second candidate has one, and the third has escaped the hatred so far.

Well, good to know I wasn't the first or only one, lol

The survey requires you to select Yes under whether you will vote. If No, it won't let you complete the survey, (at least in Firefox).

That's odd, you're supposed to give a reason why, but that's supposed to be an acceptable answer. Still working out the bugs. I do have two "no" votes recorded for the survey, but it might not be recognizing the comment field as an acceptable answer. Hopefully people can write something in the no field, then click yes, and I'll just subtract the comments from the yes answers.

Also, thanks for the catch on the spelling, I missed that one completely.

Bumping up, hopefully to get some more responses, although the feedback from here has been great so far.

Done, but am concerned over the bias in the questions. Be careful when doing surveys as not to "push" answers by the wording of the question.

Best of luck and I hope you knock it out of the park for your study!

What specifically are you referring to? I'm assuming questions 8 and 9, but I thought I had made the answers fairly even-sounding for both questions. Just good to know for future reference, I appreciate the feedback.

What specifically are you referring to? I'm assuming questions 8 and 9, but I thought I had made the answers fairly even-sounding for both questions. Just good to know for future reference, I appreciate the feedback.

I'm sorry man! I didnt mean to be negative.

I cant recall the specific questions, but the responses only allow a very limited response and assume that you must vote for Hillary, Obama, or McCain. I know they are the main 3, but what about folks who would vote but not for any of them? (Indy or even Paul)

I'm sorry man! I didnt mean to be negative.

I cant recall the specific questions, but the responses only allow a very limited response and assume that you must vote for Hillary, Obama, or McCain. I know they are the main 3, but what about folks who would vote but not for any of them? (Indy or even Paul)

Okay, I'll admit, I hadn't considered any other candidates other than the three main ones. I thought I read some where that Ron Paul was getting set to officially drop out?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived