Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Redskins Lunch: Redskins Legacy to all fans attending 8/18 game

Popeman38

Probably be some type of coupon for online or mail in thing.

But very cool to do for fans.

According to Larry and Bram, they will be handing out the actual DVD at the gates. And Larry also followed up with a statement about how this is the only way the fans will get their hands on the DVD, they won't be for sale.

According to Larry and Bram, they will be handing out the actual DVD at the gates. And Larry also followed up with a statement about how this is the only way the fans will get their hands on the DVD, they won't be for sale.

Thats awesome. Glad to hear it isnt part of a grander marketing scheme, and just a way to treat the fans to something special.

Now I wish I was going. :cheers:

i burned it to dvd from when comcast aired it, i would much rather have it like this though, anyone not able to go, tailgate in the parking lot after the game, people will be most likely giving them away, steeler fans will probibly be throwing them away

Guest NebraSKIN

Anybody volunteer to pickup an extra one and ship it to me? I'll pay the shipping, of course ?????????

Just heard on Redskins Lunch. Every fan that attends the game receives a copy of Redskins Legacy on DVD.

Sweet! I heard this on the radio this afternoon and I'm so glad I have tickets.

HTTR!

On the radio, they also said that there are a LOT of extras on the DVD. Interviews with some of our most legendary players. I can't wait to get my hands on this.

It's probably a coupon to get it free when you receive your NEW REDSKINS MASTERCARD!!

*Edit* If this is true and there are no string Kudos to The Danny for doing this. Hard to believe they are doing it for a pre-season game though.

Did they learn nothing from the seat cushions? DVD's litter the field! Oh the humanity. Well, it's a preseason game and I am sure every fan will want to hold on to this.

It's probably a coupon to get it free when you receive your NEW REDSKINS MASTERCARD!!

*Edit* If this is true and there are no string Kudos to The Danny for doing this. Hard to believe they are doing it for a pre-season game though.

>> Hopefully, this is a sign of things to come, but I am not holding my breath. :D

Archived