Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

baby playing with cobra

Seems like the Cobra was de-fanged.

If not I hope parent realize their stupidity.

But likely that isnt the case. Parents still dont know to tell their kids to not wear a hat indoors.

Why can't I wear a hat indoors? What a dumb rule . . .

Seems like the Cobra was de-fanged.

If not I hope parent realize their stupidity.

But likely that isnt the case. Parents still dont know to tell their kids to not wear a hat indoors.

I think parents don't tell their kids not to wear hats indoors because they realize it's an old, antiquated rule with no basis or foundation.

Of course, I'm sure you run the to bathroom to fart.... in every instance. Because that's the equivalent.

Why can't I wear a hat indoors? What a dumb rule . . .

Is there sun indoors ? Besides coming through the windows ?

I think parents don't tell their kids not to wear hats indoors because they realize it's an old, antiquated rule with no basis or foundation.

Of course, I'm sure you run the to bathroom to fart.... in every instance. Because that's the equivalent.

The basis and foundation for wearing hats probably has something to do with the fact that the sun isnt in your face indoors. Its kinda like seing people wear sunglasses at night, besides Corey Hart is pretty stupid.

And I fart on the move or in a room alone. Farting is a body function, not the same as making the choice to wear a hat indoors.

Defanged because the Cobra couldn't spit... But still dangerous...the snake goes into a death hold around the baby's neck in the end...then the video stops...you hope they got the snake off. :doh:

What do you expect from third world morons...unfortunately these ignorant scum have litters of 20 babies, thet's why they can be so savy and let one play with a cobra...they have lots to spare.

Poor planet...we're going backwards.

Defanged because the Cobra couldn't spit... But still dangerous...the snake goes into a death hold around the baby's neck in the end...then the video stops...you hope they got the snake off. :doh:

What do you expect from third world morons...unfortunately these ignorant scum have litters of 20 babies, thet's why they can be so savy and let one play with a cobra...they have lots to spare.

I guess he was a third world moron too.

040103_steveirwin.jpg

Goddamn, people really are getting dumber.

Guest RideorDieChic

That baby is fearless, future beast tamer, no doubt.

None of us can relate with the clip since is not normal practice for us to handle cobras or any type of snake for that matter, we view snakes as deadly, some fundamentalist may even say snakes are evil. There is a hight likelihood (since it's a Middle Eastern background) the infant's family maybe cobra charmers, I mean who else would have a cobra just hanging around the house/yard....

Initially I cringed at the sight of a 'defenseless infant' next to that venemous snake, then I looked at the clip again, and it appears the cobras was avoiding the kid until the baby fearlessly grabbed and shook it real good...

That baby is fearless, future beast tamer, no doubt.

None of us can relate with the clip since is not normal practice for us to handle cobras or any type of snake for that matter, we view snakes as deadly, some fundamentalist may even say snakes are evil. There is a hight likelihood (since it's a Middle Eastern background) the infant's family maybe cobra charmers, I mean who else would have a cobra just hanging around the house/yard....

Initially I cringed at the sight of a 'defenseless infant' next to that venemous snake, then I looked at the clip again, and it appears the cobras was avoiding the kid until the baby fearlessly grabbed and shook it real good...

Ding Ding Ding we have a winner. Looks like India to me and in India, Cobras and not feared but actually worshipped and is said to be good luck if one is found on your premisises. Therefore, that is partially why the parents are not freaking out. One the cobra is de-fanged, the other is that they feel that its holiness may rub off on their child.

Is there sun indoors ? Besides coming through the windows ?

The basis and foundation for wearing hats probably has something to do with the fact that the sun isnt in your face indoors. Its kinda like seing people wear sunglasses at night, besides Corey Hart is pretty stupid.

And I fart on the move or in a room alone. Farting is a body function, not the same as making the choice to wear a hat indoors.

Kosher, I see your point but in these days hats are used for more than just keeping the sun out of your eyes. Hats are now a part of fashion and our culture. Now those *******s who dont remove their hats for the national anthem, their parents have some explaining to do cause that is just rude and is common practice to remove your hat in that instance.

"If I get rid of one, I'll just make another one... and I will tell the new one what an idiot the last one was..."

Props to whoever gets the reference.

Archived