Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top five (or so) simpsons episdoes

Heidenreich

Working off my idea in the other thread, I bet a lot of these are in the first 8 seasons or so.

My favorites (in no particular order)

Bart vs Australia

Two Bad Neighbors (when Bush I moves accross the street)

Lisa the Vegitarian

The softball episode

The monorail

The Film Festival

Lisa's Rival (With Allison taylor, and the great Homer side plot with the sugar)

My favorites:

The Bobo episode with Mr. Burns

Smithers - "Mr. Burns, look it's me Bobo... Hug, squeeze me, tug at my fur."

A good one that has Lisa (for all the haters) is where they go to the beach and Lisa decides to be cool. "Like you know, whatever."

Homer goes to buy the illegal fireworks and tries to look inconspicous. Then proceeds to ask for a box of condoms, a nude magazine, and two enemas. Marge's face when she goes through the bag is priceless.

Another good Lisa episode is the Valentise's one. Remember Ralph...

"You cho, cho, choooose me?"

"It's be and it has a picture of a bee on it."

My daughter loves that episode

I'll have to think on this one for a while but my favorite all time episode is the Stonecutters. The Stonecutters was an orginization similar to the Moose or Elk that Homer joined. Homer ended up having a birthmark that was identical to the Stonecutters emblem.

Leader of Stonecutters: If you reveal the sacred oath of the Stonecutters may your stomach become bloated and your head plucked of all but three hairs.

Moe: Hey I think Homer should have to take a different oath.

Oh yea, I remember my second favorite: The Leader. Homers collection of beans that looked like the leader. Na na na na na Leader.

My favorites:

The Bobo episode with Mr. Burns

Smithers - "Mr. Burns, look it's me Bobo... Hug, squeeze me, tug at my fur."

A good one that has Lisa (for all the haters) is where they go to the beach and Lisa decides to be cool. "Like you know, whatever."

Homer goes to buy the illegal fireworks and tries to look inconspicous. Then proceeds to ask for a box of condoms, a nude magazine, and two enemas. Marge's face when she goes through the bag is priceless.

Another good Lisa episode is the Valentise's one. Remember Ralph...

"You cho, cho, choooose me?"

"It's be and it has a picture of a bee on it."

My daughter loves that episode

LOL. You cho, cho, choooose me? LOL. What a classic.

My favorites:

That is a good one. I get a kick out of "Sweet merciful Crap, My Car!" at the end.

Oh yea, I remember my second favorite: The Leader. Homers collection of beans that looked like the leader. Na na na na na Leader.

I forgot about that one. Homer calls people Jerkasses the whole time. And the hoverbikes is a good gag......

Be careful man....there are A LOT of Top 5 haters out there...they might come get you...lol

That's why I threw in (or so) so now it's not an iron clad five, so I get away on a technicality.....

"You only Move Twice" AKA The Hank Scorpio episode.

"I love Lisa" AKA I choo choo choose you!

"El Viaje de Nuestro Jomer" AKA Homer goes crazy after eating insanity peppers.

"Homer vs the 18th Amendment" AKA The Beer Baron episode

"Lisa the Greek" AKA Picks the skins to win the superbowl!

"Homer at the Bat" AKA The softball episode.

Working off my idea in the other thread, I bet a lot of these are in the first 8 seasons or so.

QUOTE]

These threads have inspired me to listen to My Simpsons music cds again.

Anyway, on to this thread's topic.

-The musical clip show.

-The episode with Linguo (Lisa's little Robot), story told by different view points.

-Who Shot Mr. Burns (two parter).

-The Treehouse Of Horror Episode Where Willy gets it in the back with the axe three times. (The Shining, Time Travel, and Uter Eating all in one episode).

-The episode where Sideshow Bob follows them and meets his arch enemy the rake, for the first time.

Also

-The Apu Affair episode.

-The Lisa becomes a vegetarian episode.

-The one with the gay guy (I don't think I've seen a repeat of it in years)

-The episode with Sherry Bobbins (another really rare one).

-The Homer smokes pot episode.

-The Beer Baron episode.

-The softball episode.

-The Scorpio episode.

-The Leader episode.

-The episode where Skinner and Edna first get together.

-The one where Homer is pals with Ray Romano (sort of).

-The episode where Marge and Homer try to rekindle their love life.

The monorail episode (We're too late! - Sorry I made you stop for my haircut. :laugh: )

The episode where they go to NY to pick up the car

The Stonecutters episode

The Insanity Pepper episode

The Shinning (although it was only a part of a Treehouse of Horrors episode. "Make sure you don't use the shinning between 3 and 4, that's Willie time!")

The episodes where they go to Brazil, Japan, and London

• 6 years later...

I remember falling on the floor laughing at the one where they went to Japan when I was a kid. This is back when Pokemon was still big, so watching the cartoon on TV flashing lights and giving everyone that watched it seizures was just ridiculous. Plus the Godzilla cameo at the end, can't go wrong with that...

Some great episodes listed in here. The one where Homer gets a gun is another of my favorites.

Grimes: "[Homer] eats like a pig!!"

Lenny: "Nah, I'd say he eats more like a duck. Pigs tend to chew."

I love when homer wins the kids contest to design a power plant.

"Well basically, I just copied the plant we have now. Then, I added some fins to lower wind resistance. And this racing stripe here I feel is pretty sharp."

Burns: Agreed. First prize!

I don't know exactly what the episodes are named, but I have a fondness for one-off characters as part of funny episodes. For instance, I love Olde Springfield/New Springfield, both for the "golden showers" joke and because of Phony McRingRing. Anything with Duffman or the Spanish Bee. The Homer in Space episode which gave rise to the "I for one, welcome out new "" overlords" meme. I also really enjoy the episode where Marge takes over for Reverend Lovejoy and becomes "The Listen Lady" because that Japanese Mr. Sparkle commercial is funny as hell, and the sequence where Reverend Lovejoy has to rescue Ned Flanders from bears is also good.

Archived