Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top five (or so) simpsons episdoes

Heidenreich

Oooh....I just thought of another one. The episode where Lisa becomes a tree-hugger, and the giant runaway log at the end destroys the "House of Panda" and Homer screams "NOOOOOOO....if was Finger Ling-Ling good!!!!" The kills me everytime. Also, I don't remember if the episode itself was any good, but the Canyonero song was a killer.

The episode where Homer changed his name to max power had a great one-liner by Ed Begley Jr.

"I prefer a vehicle that doesn't hurt Mother Earth. It's a go-cart, powered by my own sense of self-satisfaction".

And one of Homers best lines "Nobody snuggles with Max Power. You strap yourself in and feel the "G"s!"

I'll have to think on this one for a while but my favorite all time episode is the Stonecutters. The Stonecutters was an orginization similar to the Moose or Elk that Homer joined. Homer ended up having a birthmark that was identical to the Stonecutters emblem.

Leader of Stonecutters: If you reveal the sacred oath of the Stonecutters may your stomach become bloated and your head plucked of all but three hairs.

Moe: Hey I think Homer should have to take a different oath.

Oh yea, I remember my second favorite: The Leader. Homers collection of beans that looked like the leader. Na na na na na Leader.

More like the Masons.

What about Mr. Plow? Who can forget that song- Mr. Plow, Mr. Plow....

I can't remember the titles but here is a couple more.

Moe gets plastic surgery.

Maude Flanders dies at the race.

Nelson turns into a goody tow shoes and dates Lisa.

Japanese Mr. Sparkle commercial is funny as hell

There's your answer fishbulb. :ols:

---------- Post added November-20th-2012 at 01:23 PM ----------

And one of Homers best lines "Nobody snuggles with Max Power. You strap yourself in and feel the "G"s!"

It's the name you want to touch, but you musn't touch.

Treehouse of horror 3-8 were simply amazing

Lemon of Troy

Is that the one with the Lemon tree? I love that one.

One new(er) episode that I really like is "Postcards from the Wedge".

Milhouse: "Remember that time I was carried off by groundhogs? This is where I wound up."

The episode where Homer changed his name to max power had a great one-liner by Ed Begley Jr.

"I prefer a vehicle that doesn't hurt Mother Earth. It's a go-cart, powered by my own sense of self-satisfaction".

What a random bump, I approve.

Homer- "There's three ways to do things. The right way. The wrong way. Or the MAX POWER way."

Bart- "Isnt that the wrong way?"

Homer- "Yes. But FASTER!"

GOAT=Homer going to NYC to get his car back. I couldn't stop laughing

This might be my favorite.

Barney drunk off his ass - "The last thing I remember about the last 2 weeks is giving a guest lecture at Villanova....or maybe it was a street corner..."

"We'll choose the same way they pick the pope."

"Hey everyone, I'm Peter Pants-less!"

This thread is completely unpossible.

Behind the Laughter was a great episode.

One of my favorite lines is from Mountain of Madness (where HOmer and Mr. Burns get trapped in that cabin in the mountain).

Homer: You know, Mr. Burns, you're the richest guy I know. Way richer

than Lenny.

Burns: yes, yes...but I'd trade it all for a little more.

Also, the one where Homer gets a gun is hysterical as well. When he has to wait for it to arrive and he sitsi n the lawn with a bunch of things he could shoot passing by and then Flanders walks by at the end. Also the bit about soccer coming to Springfield. Ariaga, Ariaga II etc. Hilarious.

Archived