Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Something My Buddy Told Me (Rumor)

fdarugar

I know these types of threads are usually **** canned but whatever, I just thought I'd share with you guys.

My buddy was golfing with one of the members of the Redskins medical staff and he told him that a big name player came in for a physical and a draft day trade will be made...he could not tell him the players name though.

Now take this for what its worth (which is not much) but I thought I would just pass that along...the most obvious name which comes to mind is Chad Johnson of course but who knows the guy may have just been messing with him.

Jason Taylor seems more realistic to me now. We have a history of making mistakes like that.

I would do a second rounder for him, definitely not first.

I don't think it would be Taylor bc the guy told my friend that it was someone to be excited about. JT...not so exciting.

I don't think it would be Taylor bc the guy told my friend that it was someone to be excited about. JT...not so exciting.
Well, we know the only person who excites Danny is Johnson. It actually makes sense, you think Marvin totally called Johnson out in front of the media, knowing he'd be gone? I don't think he'd take such a drastic stand in public like that unless he knew it would work out. We haven't heard from Chad since Marvin went public with his comments I don't think, so it's something to keep an eye on. Thanks for sharing. :cheers:

If Jason Taylor is acquired for our 1st round draftpick I may literally vomit profusely.

I think the Chad thing is dead in the water. Boldin as well.

There is some stuff that leaks to the media...and then there is more that is kept quiet.

I do recall someone starting a thread last year that Portis was getting traded.

These sources are so sketchy...or perhaps just fabricated lies to get people stirred up.

I personally don't see a trade happending unless Dan and Vinny go back to the Bengals and offer them even MORE than they already have. Which IMO isnt out of the question with this organization.

That being said I think we will end up draft Malcom Kelly. IMO, Merling will be off the board at the time because I honestly feel with the Chiefs droping back to 17 (Vikings pick) they will go ahead and select Merling to replace Allen.

I haven't seen enough film on Kelly to say wether in sold on him or not. But, I personally have seen film on Sweed and I think he's going to be a impact WR in this league within his first few years.

I'm hoping we can grab Merling, but if not I'd like to say Sweed. If you held a gun to my head I would say we end up with Kelly.

Archived