Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(Rumor) Tiger Woods Is About To Go Down Again, And "Blood Spinning" Is About To Be A New Household Term.

McD5

It's not a big deal, but I thought people here might get a kick out of knowing Tiger Woods news a few days before it breaks.

I live very close to Tiger, and we know a lot of the same people in our community. Most of the people in this community knew about his affairs for a year or so prior to the national media. Anyway, a new story is rumored to be about to break, and if correct, we'll be pounded over the head with hundreds of hours of television and sports commentary on a new term to most--blood spinning. ESPN has been digging around here lately, and is about to drive the last nail into the Tiger legend.

Here is Wiki's definition of blood spinning:

Blood-spinning is a method used by athletes to shorten the time to heal an injury. Small samples of the athlete's blood are spun in a centrifuge to increase the concentration of growth hormones. Calcium and the enzyme thrombin are added, forming a gel that is high in natural growth hormones. The sample is then injected into the wound, which can then heal as much as five times faster.

Using this procedure can fall foul of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) due to possible non-natural elements introduced into the athlete's body.

So....here is the deal. Blood spinning is very similiar to the blood tranfusions that Lance Armstrong is now accused of taking--but with a twist.

Unbeknownst to most golfing fans, blood spinning was actually legal in the PGA, as long as it was performed by American doctors. Tiger however, foolishly went to a Canadian doctor to have this procedure done. This Canadian doctor has since been found to be a doper--adding illegal things to the blood like HGH. And he's about to roll over on Tiger.

Since these accusations began about Tiger behind closed doors, the PGA has now cracked down on blood spinning. They have now implemented serious drug testing.

Without the benefit of this blood spinning, Tiger can no longer recover from injuries like he could in the past. It's why he is now in a foot/ankle cast because his achilles is toast. It's why he was always in the top 3 in driving distance on the tour, but has now dropped all the way to 61st.

We are witnessing yet another athlete who once used steroids at his absolute prime, now decaying away as his body falls apart. Pretty crazy.

I'm pretty sure Nadal openly used this method to heal from his Tendinitis after it cost him his perfect record at Roland Garros and a chance to defend his Wimbledon title. I'll dig around and see if I can find out for sure if this is true.

I don't really see what's wrong with it if it isn't tampered with, such as adding HGH like you say.

Healthy Tiger = good for golf. It ain't rocket surgery.

He can't get healthy anymore. "They", the PGA, have decided to crack down on him, and he can no longer recover from injuries like he could in the past.

Not only can he no longer drive the ball like he could when allegedly on steroids, but he can no longer recover at 5x the rate of a human not using blood-spinning,

Also, **Spoiler Alert, look away if you are squeamish**

The story will also depict to what length pro golfers have gone to cheat the system. Specifically, the use of catheters to try to produce clean urine. Absolutely crazy that this is happening in golf, a sport that you may not associate with rampant steroid use.

He can't get healthy anymore. "They", the PGA, have decided to crack down on him, and he can no longer recover from injuries like he could in the past.

Not only can he no longer drive the ball like he could when on steroids, but he can no longer recover at 5x the rate of a human not using blood-spinning,

Also, **Spoiler Alert, look away if you are squeamish**

The story will also depict to what length pro golfers have gone to cheat the system. Specifically, the use of catheters to try to produce clean urine. Absolutely crazy that this is happening in golf, a sport that you may not associate with rampant steroid use.

Oh I saw Tiger suddenly get ripped, just like everyone else. But they won't kill their cash cow. No way. Rory is a great story, but there's no way they let Tiger go on the shelf at his age.

Oh I saw Tiger suddenly get ripped, just like everyone else. But they won't kill their cash cow. No way. Rory is a great story, but there's no way they let Tiger go on the shelf at his age.

That's the thing. The belief locally is that the story that is on the verge of breaking will have his doctor publically turn on him, stating how many times he performed this procedure on Tiger, and how much doping he was doing.

Now unable to dope, he can't drive as far, heal as fast, or ever compete like he did when on steroids. And the endorsements will vanish.

For all intents and purposes, he's done.

That's the thing. The story that is about to break will have his doctor publically turn on him, stating how many times he performed this procedure on Tiger, and how much doping he was doing.

Now unable to dope, he can't drive as far, heal as fast, or ever compete like he did when on steroids.

It's his blood. Not much you can do about that. And was he doping when he was 8? Kid is a ridiculous natural talent. The rest will play out. And we'll see where it goes.

It's his blood. Not much you can do about that. And was he doping when he was 8? Kid is a ridiculous natural talent. The rest will play out. And we'll see where it goes.

The PGA Tour is monitoring a federal investigation into whether a Canadian doctor who treated Tiger Woods was providing performance-enhancing drugs to a wide range of professional athletes.

"It hasn't escaped our attention," Ty Votaw, the PGA Tour's executive vice president of communications and international affairs, said when reached Tuesday.

A New York Times story posted on its Web site Monday night said that Dr. Anthony Galea, who performed a series of experimental treatments on Woods' surgically repaired left knee, is being investigated by the FBI after he was arrested in October by Canadian police.

Human growth hormone (HGH) and a suspected performance-enhancing drug that is illegal to sell or import to the United States were found in his medical bag during an inspection at the border.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/golf/pga-tour-monitoring-criminal-investigation-of-canadian-doctor-122281.html?printArticle=y

This is the guy who is allegedly about to turn. If correct, he's likely done. They are testing him often now, and he simply can't recover from injuries like he did in the past. Nor can he drive the ball like he used to.

Tiger's wave is falling (will his knees ever be the same?) and Rory's wave is rising. The PGA will cut their losses on Tiger and pump up Rory as the Next Big Thing.

Tiger's wave is falling (will his knees ever be the same?) and Rory's wave is rising. The PGA will cut their losses on Tiger and pump up Rory as the Next Big Thing.

No way. Have you heard the commentators all weak mocking McDowell? I have. The PGA has too.

I've been waiting for this story to break, I didn't have any 'insside info', but after seeing Tigers lack of will power exposed I was certain he had 'doped' to some extenty in his past. And, I was sure his doping was not gonna be a little, concealable type. Especially after how his appetite for the ladies was described.

Yeah- he was a natural at 8. But, like the other 'naturals' like Clemens, Bonds and Arod...say bah-bye to your legacy.

I always liked Tiger, but I can't stand chating...and this was cheating. There's natural and than there's natural...

That's the thing. The belief locally is that the story that is on the verge of breaking will have his doctor publically turn on him, stating how many times he performed this procedure on Tiger, and how much doping he was doing.

Now unable to dope, he can't drive as far, heal as fast, or ever compete like he did when on steroids. And the endorsements will vanish.

For all intents and purposes, he's done.

Ok, I'm putting my money on Tiger to break Jacks record, I'm calling my bookie as I type. :)

In all seriousness, I bet Tiger wins at least 4 more majors and goes down as one of the all time greats.

It's not just his knee ligaments, he has serious tendon problems (in addition to the back issues). I am firmly in the category that he does not get a whiff of another major.

Seriously?????? It's golf...GOLF

Tom Watson nearly won a major at 92 years old. Women can outplay men. It's not really a 'sport' in the physical sense. I love golf, but it's a shade above bowling for athleticism and sport.

Archived