Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey you suck! Chant should go. MERGED

daviddsims

Guys the Hey you suck chant has got to go. When I watch at home it just sounds retarded. I am sure everyone in the national audience thinks so too. It might have been cool the first few times but it is going on years now and it just is tacky.

I'll sign that petition...it definetely sounds bush league.

I have been irritated with this freaking chant/song since the beginning of the season. The only time it was cool was when we were beating Dallas 35-7 a few years ago. Aside from that, the idiot in the booth picks the dumbest times to play the song, like when we are losing 13-0. I have been tempted to write to the organization to tell them to knock it off and only do it when it makes sense.

Guys the Hey you suck chant has got to go. When I watch at home it just sounds retarded. I am sure everyone in the national audience thinks so too. It might have been cool the first few times but it is going on years now and it just is tacky.

at home? i cant stand it at fed ex listening to fans saying it. it is so annoying and am embarrassed about it. so retarded.

Please stop the "Hey You Suck" chant, not only is that stupid as all hell but it gives the opposing team something to feed on. Stop that sh*t man, it's embarrassing this isn't the University of Maryland (no disrespect). We play apart in this loss as well with the negativity we provide. I know this board is pretty powerful in the Redskins organization. If enough of us feel the same way we can put this stupidity to an end. This may seem like nothing at all to some, but trust it's very important. True Redskin fans don't get down like that

Archived