Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Swammi picked the Packers

kingchris626

Hasn't the Swami had a losing record every year for like the last decade?

He's off to a good start this year, therefore we should expect him to come crashing back to earth anytime now. Might as well start with this weekend and the Skins!

BTW, the Swami always picks against the spread, so his pick of the Bills Monday night would be a BIG winner, since they were getting 10 1/2 points.

F the Bills and Dick Joke-ron for screwing up a sure win, but thank you for covering easy. I got to drink the good stuff this week!

I think I've seen it all now. People around here are so tuned into the "media hates us" garbage that we actually added the "Swami", a "fictional" prognosticator who just picks games for entertainment purposes only, to the list of "media bias" and "media hate" against the skins? Are you kidding me? :doh:

Who cares who the "Swami" picked... :2cents:

A lot of people is calling this game right down the middle. IMO The Skins is the better team but their history there hasn't been good. I think they can get a win here but they going to have to play a flawless game. Their defense thrives on turnovers with #4 back there he will make us pay. The Packers is a good team not a great one but this is be a pretty good game I think.

The Swami also picked the Bills against the Cowboys last week...the Swami knows nothing

So did I :D and the Bills should have easily won that game. It was a smart pick IMO. I like Boomer and he is far from being the only analyst taking the Pack over us. They're favored, but like Sonny J said on the Redskins Report, if we can pressure Brett we have a good shot at winning the game. GB's defense and offensive line are much better than Detroit's.

Archived