Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cheapest gas in your area?

airborneskins

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by JMac

When I first moved to Oklahoma 5 years ago, gas was .78 a gallon. I remember taking pictures of the gas price signs and mailing them to my family in So. California. Man those were the days!

In 99, in Harrisonburg, VA, during the summer the Sheetz and the Wilco would have gas wars. I remember paying .65 a gallon once. Of course, I had to wait nearly half an hour to get to the pump, but it was worth it.

Now, in Richmond if I can find anything under $2 I'm pretty happy.

• 2 years later...

Cheapest right now is $3.49.

Now, don't got hating on me for the following story...:laugh:

I have never paid $3.00 a gallon for gas. Never. Four weeks ago, I filled up/topped off the Camry, Highlander, and Celica for $2.97. Also, I filled up three ten gallon jugs for the same price.

I have used half a tank of gas in the Camry and the other two vehicles are still full. Due to my recent surgery, I won't be driving again until late June or early July. By my calculations, I can go until late September or early October before needing any gas again.

By that time, I'm hoping the seasonal drop will occur and the price will come back down and below $3.00 a gallon. I would love to keep my record intact. We'll see what happens.

are you guys ****ing kidding me?

the cheapest in san diego is 3.77!!!

man, I would kill for 2 dollar gas!!

Check the date on the above posts. It scared me when I read the first posts, I thought we were getting the shaft down here in Floridaaaaa.

Archived