Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN talking skins, #1 pick

wwninja420

Gibbs said it... they've contacted everyone.

So I guess that means that the media will run 30 seperate stories between now and tomorrow...

"Skins interested in #1!''

"Skins interested in #2!"

"Skins interested in #3!"

:doh:

Originally posted by Broncology

What the hell are you going to move up with? Picks and players you really can't afford to ship away/don't have?

Sadly, I have the same question which leads me to the conclusion that this is pure nonsense that ESPN must have stolen from PFT.

Originally posted by Broncology

What the hell are you going to move up with? Picks and players you really can't afford to ship away/don't have?

Why the hell do you believe retarded arse sports reporters who have nothing to do but try and generate hype for themselves and ratings for the company they work for?

Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff

Well, we don't make the playoffs but we do make things interesting when it comes to the draft and free agencey :)

I'm getting SO sick of "winning" the offseason. We need to make the playoffs THIS year.

Originally posted by iheartskins

Sadly, I have the same question which leads me to the conclusion that this is pure nonsense that ESPN must have stolen from PFT.

Oh I agree, ESPN likes to jump the heap and talk a lot of bull****, it makes things interesting though, eh?

Originally posted by Johnny Punani

Why the hell do you believe retarded arse sports reporters who have nothing to do but try and generate hype for themselves and ratings for the company they work for?

Are you blind? I didn't say I believed them.

****, people these days.

Archived