Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN talking skins, #1 pick

wwninja420

Originally posted by Jimbo

Moving up to #1 would abso-freakin-lutely break the bank. If you pay Edwards #1 money he better be HOF material or at least a perennial Pro Bowler.

Right on, my man. After the Coles hit, there's no way we can dish out top 5 money unless we're planning on making our roster smaller than 53 this season

So far we've just moved into home-field advantage in the 1st wildcard off-season playoff game... As last years champions we are considered an odds on favorite for the draft and maybe our weekafter grand-slam.

I love my skins... I watch them all year win or lose and start getting nervous in November when its almost over.. I always forget about our awesome post-post season.. Maybe next year I'll watch them till January and a boring offseason is in order...

#1 pick money: 2004

NEW YORK (July 29, 2004) -- Top overall draft pick Eli Manning agreed to a six-year contract with the New York Giants that could be worth $54 million and will pay him a rookie-record $20 million signing bonus.

Can the signing bonus only be pro-rated for 5 years instead of 6 like last year?

Originally posted by iheartskins

I think Sal is actually an alternate form of Pastabelly. I mean c'mon, has anyone ever seen a picture of Len aside from that little one in his column's on ESPN where his face takes up the entire box? I've googled him many times and always come up with nothing.

Think about it...

They both have first names that are three letters

They both have Italian last names that are either 10 or 11 letters long that start with Pa.

Both their names start with PA (Pennsylvania) for G-d's sake

They are both Eagles homers.

Counseler and Your Honor, plaintiffs rest.

I'd be right with you except that I've seen Pasta on TV.:)

Originally posted by Heidenreich

Sal Pal just said the Redskins called San Fran so they can trade up & take Alex Smith?

Where the hell did that come from?

These people are all sorts of insane

No one has mentioned Aaron Rodgers yet?

That's the last alternative that has yet to be mentioned... so if someone picks that up now.... they can claim they broke the story first.

Come on... who wants to that big risk of guessing what a team will do with its draft pick? Apparently, it pays a decent salary.

Originally posted by Die Hard

Come on... who wants to that big risk of guessing what a team will do with its draft pick? Apparently, it pays a decent salary.

The more of this "reporting" tripe I see, the more I wish I gone into sports broadcasting and ditched law school. Where else can you be 95% wrong and never get fired or sued for malpractice.

The more of this "reporting" tripe I see, the more I wish I gone into sports broadcasting and ditched law school. Where else can you be 95% wrong and never get fired or sued for malpractice.

meteorologist school?;)

Originally posted by Oldskool

Did you see all of him? Ive heard that you need at least a 60" screen to get a good view of his royal lardness. ;)

Well obviously they only showed his head and shoulders. The last thing ESPN wants is trouble with the FCC.:)

Well, you could be a tv weatherman. (oops- just saw that I was late with this career idea)

This just in from: The wall street journals sport page...

IF the T.V. deal goes through in conjunction with Rod Gardner AND a Moss/Rock deal we will have 32 million under the cap to trade up to get the #1 #4 and #24 pick...

Bookies in Vegas just changed our odds from 23-1 to 5/2.

;)

Archived