Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who has...

Spaceman Spiff

When I was 14 or 15, a couple of yahoos cut my father off and then the skanky girl hangs out the window cussing my father as they drove by. Cool as a cucumber, he flips her the bird and says "suck on this, babe". I'm LMAO just thinking about it. It took me so off guard I lauged for 20 minutes.

I never do

To share a story that happened last week, I was driving in a section where the speed drops from 55 to 40 and cops always tend to shoot radar. I get to the 40 zone and slow down, a guy is tailgating me and finally passes me on the shoulder while fliping me off and then hauls ass around the bend, when i get to the bend the cops have him pulled over, as I pass I wave at him :)

I would have waved too. Funny how 4 of my fingers stay closed sometimes when that happens though. ;)

I'm with Jen. Taught in Drivers Ed. Of course, my parents were very good at teaching that one too. Part of an effecient upbringing. :silly: Not that I ever do that myself though. :D

EVERY D@MN DAY!!!

The roads are polluted with truckers (my sworn enemy) and morons. For some reason, they all want to drive like crap right in front of me.

I want to get middle finger stickers to put on my headlights so the dumb-a$$es can see it in their rearview at night.

Originally posted by Blondie

No.

I have NEVER really gotten the hang of using the finger to express myself. That truly never comes to my mind.

I must have been raised in a sheltered environment.

Blondie

The more I think about this, the more it makes me laugh.

I use sign language all day long!!

Just not THAT sign.

Blondie

Reminds me of a story of my mom and the phrase flipped the bird.

She was driving over to visit us a couple years back, and she walked in a little shaken.

"What's wrong, Mom?"

"Well, on the way over, a young man thought I was driving too slow, so when he passed me he. . . he flashed the butterfly."

Originally posted by Cdowwe

I just yell, it helps me more

Yeah. That's my normal one right there. Oh, I have used the one finger wave before, but I've got to be pretty fired up and usually it's in retaliation for having someone shoot that at me, ( yeah I know. They started it :rolleyes: ). Now if this thread was about yelling and $%@#^$#^@$*^&%$!!!!!!!! at other drivers, well, then we'd have a winner. :silly:

Archived