Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hello everybody

boobiemiles

I just want to say hey to all the Skins fans in here. I know it's been a challenged to stay faithful to this team since 99. I've been a fan sinc 1986. It started when I saw the cover of NY Daily News. Jay Schoeder was on the ground and LT and lenard marshall were celebrating. We got we got our butts kicked. I don't know what attacked me to this team. I'm an underdog so maybe it's that. Maybe it was the burgandy and gold. Whatever it is I love this team. My love for the Mets and Mariners has faded, but my love for the Skins is stronger than ever. I just hope we shut people up this year. I hope to add to this site. It's great to see that we can talk about politics, sex, and football. What esle should a man want......except a girl and a beer. :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :point2sky

Originally posted by boobiemiles

I just want to say hey to all the Skins fans in here. I know it's been a challenged to stay faithful to this team since 99. I've been a fan sinc 1986. It started when I saw the cover of NY Daily News. Jay Schoeder was on the ground and LT and lenard marshall were celebrating. We got we got our butts kicked. I don't know what attacked me to this team. I'm an underdog so maybe it's that. Maybe it was the burgandy and gold. Whatever it is I love this team. My love for the Mets and Mariners has faded, but my love for the Skins is stronger than ever. I just hope we shut people up this year. I hope to add to this site. It's great to see that we can talk about politics, sex, and football. What esle should a man want......except a girl and a beer. :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :point2sky

:welcome:

Welcome to the greatest site on the Web! :logo: It's more than a Message Board, it's a Community! :thumbsup:

BTW, what's the name all about? I must know. :kungfu: :nutkick:

:D

:wewantd: :dallasuck :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :dallasuck :wewantd:

Originally posted by iheartskins

Welcome Aboard Boobiemiles. :)

Enjoy your stay. It's a great place.

If you want to check out the best of the "Ask Me" threads, check out "Ask a Hispanic" and "Ask a Honkey."

I just spewed drink on my screen reading those thread titles!

Welcome aboard boobiemiles . . . I like your screen name!

Archived