Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should We Take a Risk on Clarette?

Duke

Originally posted by HeHateMe

He's done a lot worse with other 7th rounders.

But then again, he's done a lot better too.

How do you know? This guy might be the next Emmitt Smith.

But I'm hoping he's your next Hambrick.

I'm with those who said no.

I think a slow, unmotivated, out of shape running back who hasn't played a single down of pro ball and who hasn't seen a college field in 2 and a half years, and who has bitten the hand that fed him and fed him well in college, and who has a history of lying, would be a perfect fit for our team and as asset in the locker room and the field.

:sarcasm:

Originally posted by redman

I think a slow, unmotivated, out of shape running back who hasn't played a single down of pro ball and who hasn't seen a college field in 2 and a half years, and who has bitten the hand that fed him and fed him well in college, and who has a history of lying, would be a perfect fit for our team and as asset in the locker room and the field.

:sarcasm:

that about covers it.

thread closed:D

Should We Take a Risk on Clarette? posted on March-30th-2005 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Duke Click here to Send Duke a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

...If he lasted until a late round? Let's say 5 or 6.

Adam Shefter of the NFL Network interestingly mentioned about it today that how a guy who was very productive in both HS and college levels will not be as productive in the pro, even though he might need a year to get back into football shape.

I'd take a look at him closely if he remains on the board then. His attitude has changed dramatically from last year's draft.

Your thoughts...

Look at my signature and take your best guess

Archived