Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Worst commercial ever?

Spaceman Spiff

Originally posted by Predicto

The American Express ad with Coach K is embarassing. Plus they show it every 5 minutes.

Yea, the memories...

Visa should make a rebuke from a Heels or Terps fan asking Coack K to remember that year when his team sucked so he ducked on the season because of his "back injury."

:laugh:

Oh man when i was on here and watchin tv last night I wanted to make this post...that crappy applebees nonsense with the retiring high school coach and the waitress asks if he can help her hang a picture (a picture of him). I am lucky if my waitress at applebees speaks correct english let alone worry about making me feel at home....wack...worst commercial not put out by Mcdonalds...McDonalds is an entirely different story...when Im watchin those commercials I feel like McDonalds doesnt think white people enjoy their food...except for that stupid moron who wants you to stay away from his chicken strips...wack once again..def not lovin it

The Dodge truck commercial with the 2 guys who's car brakes down(An old Chrysler car, imagine that) and the guy pulls up in the Dodge truck with the Hemi engine, and only one of them can sit up in the truck with the guy driving, and he begins to have that ridiculious fantasy about being the best friend of the guy driving the truck

I can think of plenty more given enough time, so I might be back...........

Originally posted by 36SKINS56

...McDonalds is an entirely different story...when Im watchin those commercials I feel like McDonalds doesnt think white people enjoy their food...except for that stupid moron who wants you to stay away from his chicken strips...wack once again..def not lovin it

I have been thinking the exact same thing about the Golden arses.

There are a lot of worthless commercials out there. It is really hard to pick the one I think is the worst.

I'd have to say that the New Nissan slogan about everything we shift ....crap....it is just stupid!!!!!!

Originally posted by Skins24

Anyone of those Kids Bopz(?) commericals....

That BK commerical is annoying because

1. They show it too much

2. It has Cowboys cheerleaders in it

3. It makes no sense

I was a lil surprised no one brought up the fact the dallas cheerleaders were in it :dallasuck

There was a KFC commercial last year that was terrible...seemed a little racist to me also.

It had a black family in thier kitchen eating dinner. But they got super excitied when the chicken bucket got there. And through out the whole thing there are white people in a neighbooring house starring out the window, going they look so happy they look so happy.

Maybe i was reading into it to much, but i am white and for some reason it hit me the wrong way and it looked racisit. Not sure if anyone knows what i am talking about but that was terrible.

Although its so hard to pick because 7-8 out of 10 commercials are terrible.

Originally posted by TheDoyler23

It's catchy and has hot chicks in it. Just look @ the other things going on besides hootie (or the creepy plastic King mascot. That thing gives me the creeps). ;)

I agree 100%. Something about that plastic King creeps me out too.

Why can't they just have a man dress up like a king?? Why do they need the fake face on it?

:king: :whoknows:

Originally posted by skinzfan4life

There was a KFC commercial last year that was terrible...seemed a little racist to me also.

It had a black family in thier kitchen eating dinner. But they got super excitied when the chicken bucket got there. And through out the whole thing there are white people in a neighbooring house starring out the window, going they look so happy they look so happy.

Maybe i was reading into it to much, but i am white and for some reason it hit me the wrong way and it looked racisit. Not sure if anyone knows what i am talking about but that was terrible.

Although its so hard to pick because 7-8 out of 10 commercials are terrible.

I'm white too, and i thought that one was hysterical! I thought of the old school Dave Chappelle standup part where he talks about black people and chicken.

you all have seen the mcdonalds commercials right? Like the one where there are a bunch of black people rollerblading/playing basketball at the same time...its like the advertising agency just threw darts at a board and then said "yes...yes that seems crappy enough to make"

now lets talk best commercial....the easter motors one with lavar and portis...pure gold:cheers:

Every Eastern Motors commercial (where your job is your credit - ha haaaa)

Also can't stand the ones where the kid are yelling at their friends with megaphones to get them to go to school. Perhaps the most annoying commercials ever. I change the channel every time they come on.

I don't like those "truth" Anti-smoking commercials. And I'm not saying that because I'm a smoker (I actually quit 2 years ago) I know non smokers that hate those commercials too. The new ones with the suits in the office, just awful....

As for the BK commercial, the plastic king pushing Brooke Burke is OK, the one with him in bed with the guy is just creepy....

Archived