Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Worst commercial ever?

Spaceman Spiff

What about these Ad Council commercials with the girl with the megaphone, the guy on the schoolbus, the guy laying on the couch talking to his sock.

The colon polyp being chased through the park is another one. The girl that gets busted reading a note from her mom in class. Man I watch too much TV.

I used to get nightmares from that SunTrust commercial with the guy dressed like Ben Franklin singing "Don't You Want Me?" Those were just disturbing.

The ones that just piss me off are the anti-pollution ads with "Iron Eyes" Cody who was a fraud who passed himself off as an American Indian, but was actually a 1st-gen Sicilian-American.

Nick

Originally posted by Heidenreich

I don't like those "truth" Anti-smoking commercials. And I'm not saying that because I'm a smoker (I actually quit 2 years ago) I know non smokers that hate those commercials too. The new ones with the suits in the office, just awful....

As for the BK commercial, the plastic king pushing Brooke Burke is OK, the one with him in bed with the guy is just creepy....

Yeah, I'm not a smoker, but I hate those truth commercials. As if people who smoke think it's good for them or something.

Originally posted by TheDoyler23

It's catchy and has hot chicks in it. Just look @ the other things going on besides hootie (or the creepy plastic King mascot. That thing gives me the creeps). ;)

Yeah & let's not forget the DALLAS COWBOYS CHEERLEADERS! I hate that damn commercial just because of them. The rest is just icing.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Old Navy. I hate Old Navy now because of their commercials. What makes you hate them all the more & what drives you over the edge is that they run them constantly. Those are the worst.

And the Mazda commercials with that creepy little "Zoom, zoom" kid. He gives me the creeps for some reason.

• 3 months later...

I know I'm reviving an old one here, but damn, if i have to hear that jerkoff scream "ITS MINE PEYTON!!!!" and "hey Butkus...COME WATCH THE BEARS!!" I'll cancel my direct tv.

That and the stupid Tiger woods commercial where he's asking the golfball questions and has that annoying fake questioning tone at the end of every sentece. "...and drOP?"

That pink in the sink commercial is disturbing...:puke:

I f**king hate those Western Union commercials that give the reasons why people need money. So stupid. The one with the elephants on the plane, and the one where the guys tire gets blown out by the circus performer's sword....ugh. I change the channel immediately.

Originally posted by CrabR

hands down the worst ever was back in the 80's. I forget the name of the product but it was Joe Jacoby selling wide-screen television

THEATRE-VISION!!!! Yeah, that was hilarious. Btw, those T.V.'s were pieces of cr@p! The projector was awful, and you had to watch it in complete darkness or you couldn't see anything on the screen.

The worst are the automakers.

"Like a rock, I was strong as I could be ... oooohhh like a rock!" They havent changed that crappy commercial for 15 years.

But it's been passed by

"Im a Ford Truck Man

Thats all I drive

Dont got no boundaries

Dont compromise!"

Twang! Ohhh Im a Nascar Badass!

I loathe Old Navy commercials as well. Just plain irritating.

I'll throw in a vote for those K-Swiss commercials with a bunch of hip and urban yet surprisingly clean cut kids sitting around rapping about how their shoes look.

They started out bad, and now there's a new one out that's even worse.

Originally posted by OrangeSkin

I loathe Old Navy commercials as well. Just plain irritating.

I'll throw in a vote for those K-Swiss commercials with a bunch of hip and urban yet surprisingly clean cut kids sitting around rapping about how their shoes look.

They started out bad, and now there's a new one out that's even worse.

I

WEAR

MY

K-SWISS

IWEARMYK-SWISS!

i hate that one too.

The "rats" were called spongemonkeys.

In Baltimore they show a Gebco (local auto insurance) commercial with Jonathan Ogden dancing with a bunch of wanna be strippers. Absolutly horrible.

In DC they used to show commercials for a man who gives sub-prime loans. He looked like the father from Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

"He fought for our country, I'll fight for him. APPROVE THAT LOAN!"

Ohhh great call on the K-SWISS commercials. Those made me vomit a little in my mouth.

Up here we've got Bob's Discount Furniture and various car dealership commercials where, after watching them, I feel a strange magnetic urge to gouge out my eyes and rend my ears from hy head.

By the way, I, for one, like the Geico commercials. Especially that really small house one... that was rich.

Perhaps my favorite recent commercial is the Trident commercial. 4 out of 5 doctors recommend Trident to blah blah blah. What about the fifth doctor? <squirrel enters through window, climbs up pants leg, and bites doctor's nuts> "NOOOO!" :laugh: Oh, man, laughed for a good 5 minutes on that one. You can watch it here.

Archived