Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Add another video to the archive! (Darrell Green Vid)

Originally posted by Parlett316

Always great to see Mr. Redskin in action.

Do you have the clip of Lavar leveling Michael Vick in preseason? The one where lavar hit him and it caused the fumble.

actually I downloaded it along time ago during the preseason. I think I still have it.

Awesome as usual.:cheers:

I realized that on this one though that you didn't use the edited version of a song. Uhhhgg, I hate the use of "******" and "****" and "****" and especially the N word..:puke: I also realize that you might not have the edited version of every song. Anyway

thanks though man. You and Crazyzeb are great. Keep it up. HTTR

Yo Skin_Finatic,

Thanks so much for putting that Darrell Green footage together man! I really do appreciate it bro.

The footage of Darrell chasing down the Dallas player is one of my favorite hi-lites of all-time because Darrell was [is] so incredibly fast as you see him outrun two of his own teammates ahead of him to make the tackle. NOW THAT'S A BRUTHA PLAYING WITH HEART!

Second, I vividly remember watching that Sunday game where Darrell got that interception against the Chicago Bears and bruised his abs [you can see him holding his stomach] when he jumped over Cap Boso. I believe that game was at Soldier's Field and although we were a very formidable team back then it was always scary going into that stadium and playing against da Bears with Jim McMahon [one of my favorite personalities in the NFL cause he did just what he wanted to like having a "Pete Rozell" head band - LOL! :laugh: which he got fined for], Walter Payton, Mike Singletary, head coach Mike Dikta and that dangerous defense.

Darrell is my favorite all-time Redskin and number "28" is also my birthdate in May as well. So it all works out!

I hope someone can supply you with more footage so you can put together an even bigger and more ambitious Darrell Green Video. The man deserves it with all the work he has done as a human being on and off the football field.

THANKS AGAIN FINATIC!

ROD

P.S. - As an African-American brutha I'm NOT a proponent of the "N" word and its use as I read the feedback from others in this thread but I know your heart was in the right place when you put this video together. Be qool!

One quick note on guys posting video files....wmv files apparently cause major problems for those that use Macs here. I'd appreciate it if Mac users could confirm that, but according to Sassy my recent wmv sig caused his player to try and load everytime he opened a thread I had posted in?

I'd be curious to know if all Mac owners have this problem. I personally will only post mpeg video from here on out as I'd hate to ruin someone's board experience just over a video clip.

Anyone else here with a mac that is experiencing problems with this clip or other wmv (windows media player) clips?

Originally posted by Tarhog

One quick note on guys posting video files....wmv files apparently cause major problems for those that use Macs here. I'd appreciate it if Mac users could confirm that, but according to Sassy my recent wmv sig caused his player to try and load everytime he opened a thread I had posted in?

I'd be curious to know if all Mac owners have this problem. I personally will only post mpeg video from here on out as I'd hate to ruin someone's board experience just over a video clip.

Anyone else here with a mac that is experiencing problems with this clip or other wmv (windows media player) clips?

For me, your videos (or any embedded videos) open up my download manager. It isn't ruining my board experience, just don't post too much. ;)

Originally posted by CHUBAKAH

Poor choice of music IMO. Have a little bit of respect to the kids who are with us.

smh @ this guy

That was a perfect song to use. "Encore" by Jay-Z? Good choice.

Wow, you hear "hell" and "f*ck", like 'the kids' never heard these two words before.

Originally posted by Gfunk703

smh @ this guy

Wow, you hear "hell" and "f*ck", like 'the kids' never heard these two words before.

That may be ok for you, but some of us that have 8 year old children that visit this site that have class, don't want it. :2cents:

smh @ this guy

See, there's the problem.

No respect.

I'm sure that the kids have heard those words & much more.

The problem is we have standards here that we like to uphold.

The kids can get that language anywhere that they want to for all I care. They're just NOT going to get it here.

Comprende?

For me, your videos (or any embedded videos) open up my download manager. It isn't ruining my board experience, just don't post too much.

I'm in the exact same boat as Zeb. any imbedded video, pops up a download window. It's a minor nuisance and I woudln't even mention it except I saw that someone else was in the same situation.

Originally posted by CHUBAKAH

Poor choice of music IMO. Have a little bit of respect to the kids who are with us.

LOL yea sure :laugh:

The music is sweet. Nothing wrong with HOV. Pretty good video, it would be nicer if it was longer, but I understand how it would be hard to find highlights. I'm lovin these videos. :D

smh @ this guy

Shoot, I loved the song choice. Didn't mind the cursing at all. But I'm insensitive. Not sure about 8 year olds visiting this site, but I understand the pointing out of language given the mods have tried their best to make this a family friendly site. As for the use of the n-word, it's a song, a good song, and to me doesn't devalue the piece. But rest assured, no one, black, white, Japanese, martian, is going to get away with call me that. No one.

Originally posted by Tarhog

Thanks Tarhog. I didn't want to bring this up since beggers cant be choosers but WMV files suck on my mac. They come across choppy and unlike mpegs, it doesn't help to let them download because they just want to re-stream.

mpegs download to the hard drive, play smooth, can be started or stoped anywhere and restart in the same spot. WMV files... go back to the begining and re-stream. On top of it all, mpegs look ten times better.

And yes, occasionally they do not work at all. :doh:

Originally posted by TK-IV II I

See, there's the problem.

No respect.

I'm sure that the kids have heard those words & much more.

The problem is we have standards here that we like to uphold.

The kids can get that language anywhere that they want to for all I care. They're just NOT going to get it here.

Comprende?

I understand this site promotes a very conservative, "safe" atmosphere. But to complain about this video is, pardon the pun, extreme.

The rules are the rules, that's why I personally don't break em. :cool:

Archived