Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Add another video to the archive! (Darrell Green Vid)

Originally posted by Tarhog

One quick note on guys posting video files....wmv files apparently cause major problems for those that use Macs here. I'd appreciate it if Mac users could confirm that, but according to Sassy my recent wmv sig caused his player to try and load everytime he opened a thread I had posted in?

I'd be curious to know if all Mac owners have this problem. I personally will only post mpeg video from here on out as I'd hate to ruin someone's board experience just over a video clip.

Anyone else here with a mac that is experiencing problems with this clip or other wmv (windows media player) clips?

I do prefer mpegs, but the vid opened up fine on my Mac G4 in Safari. It opened a separate window and then the vid popped up from there. Smoooooth.

Thanks for thinking of the Mac folks!

Good vid, but bad music, IMO. Do you think Darrell would like that song?

Wow people need to chill with the bad language thing. The content of that song isn't bad at all. If you have such a problem with language, then how about you turn the sound down when you watch it!

Sorry if I am overreacting to this stuff, but people whining about bad content in music, video games, movies....that s*** just pisses me off.:cool:

Originally posted by PapaDRoc

Wow people need to chill with the bad language thing. The content of that song isn't bad at all. If you have such a problem with language, then how about you turn the sound down when you watch it!

Sorry if I am overreacting to this stuff, but people whining about bad content in music, video games, movies....that s*** just pisses me off.:cool:

No one really complained about the lapdance video and that has more cuz words than this video. Plus the song is called "lapdance".

For what its worth, although it had some minor cursing (and the N word which I ain't going anywhere near) I don't think the song was all that bad. The key thing on this site (like most other good ones) is that, if someone complains, in most cases, its probably close to the line.

99% of the issues here would be solved if the poster simply took the input and said 'hey, I may not agree, but I understand you see it that way and I'll take it into account.' Saying 'chill - its no biggie' is sort of irrelevant if obviously someone disagrees. They could say the reverse to you and it would be equally invalid.

Nice video btw....and yeah, the horse is dead.

Originally posted by skin_finatic

No one really complained about the lapdance video and that has more cuz words than this video. Plus the song is called "lapdance".

Yea I was thinking the same thing. Also, "Higher" doesn't have the best content either. Both songs are sweet though. Good choice for both of those highlights.

For what its worth, although it had some minor cursing (and the N word which I ain't going anywhere near) I don't think the song was all that bad. The key thing on this site (like most other good ones) is that, if someone complains, in most cases, its probably close to the line.

99% of the issues here would be solved if the poster simply took the input and said 'hey, I may not agree, but I understand you see it that way and I'll take it into account.' Saying 'chill - its no biggie' is sort of irrelevant if obviously someone disagrees. They could say the reverse to you and it would be equally invalid.

Nice video btw....and yeah, the horse is dead.

:cheers:

One quick note on guys posting video files....wmv files apparently cause major problems for those that use Macs here. I'd appreciate it if Mac users could confirm that, but according to Sassy my recent wmv sig caused his player to try and load everytime he opened a thread I had posted in?

I'd be curious to know if all Mac owners have this problem. I personally will only post mpeg video from here on out as I'd hate to ruin someone's board experience just over a video clip.

Anyone else here with a mac that is experiencing problems with this clip or other wmv (windows media player) clips?

Ahh I knew there was something wrong with you Tarhog. :laugh:

• 6 months later...

Archived