Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Idiot Redskin fan

Dagger84

Originally posted by Dagger84

Whoever the idiot redskin fan is that's posting the Sean Taylor video on every teams message board and website needs to get real. Yes the guy is a good football player and knows how to hit. Also I find it funny that the video does not show Moss punking Taylor with a behind the back touchdown catch then pushing him off like a ragdoll.

Link for reference...well worth the download!

http://www.randymossonline.com/13th_TD_04.WMV

Now come with your typical recourse " Moss walked off the field with 2 secs left " " Moss mooned some fans " " Moss plays when he wants to " blah blah blah Till now I thought just eagle fans were obtuse and sharp as a beachball.

Whoever the idiot redskin fan is that's posting the Sean Taylor video on every teams message board and website needs to get real. Yes the guy is a good football player and knows how to hit. Also I find it funny that the video does not show Moss punking Taylor with a behind the back touchdown catch then pushing him off like a ragdoll.

Link for reference...well worth the download!

http://www.randymossonline.com/13th_TD_04.WMV

Now come with your typical recourse " Moss walked off the field with 2 secs left " " Moss mooned some fans " " Moss plays when he wants to " blah blah blah Till now I thought just eagle fans were obtuse and sharp as a beachball.

:vikesuck: Real men don't sport purple;)

min8855ju.gif

Well Well Well...I didn't expect this much of a response from this board. First off this is fun. I police PG county so I sort of have an idea on how the brain of a skins fan works. I never was talking smack about the Redskins nor did I say the Vikings are better then them. Please find where I did. My post was directed at the idiot who (as we speak) is bombarding every fansite with this video. Since the source of the problem derived from this site...I naturally thought the idiot posted here occasionally.

Secondly I like Sean taylor, I think he is a beast. When I went to the vikes skins game this year I saw in person how athletic the guy is. However I do not believe he is on Moss's level. Now that is just my opinion. Like him or hate him Moss is the most dangerous receiver in nfl history. I didn't say the best...the most dangerous. Anyone who says differently just hates Moss. No receiver sees triple coverage almost every play like Moss does. When it is all said and done he will hold all of Rice's records.

Lastly saying the Vikings have not been a successful orginization is like saying Dan Marino is a choker or a poor quarterback because he doesn't have a ring. Just stupid and doesn't make any sense. Yes the vikings are 0-4 in the superbowl...so what! Don't act like your franchise has never lost a bowl or a championship game or any playoff game before. At least the Vikings are in the post-season on a regular basis and have never been celler dwellers for more then one year. How many years do the skins need a top 10 draft pick to get in the playoffs? Matter of fact when was the last time your team even saw the playoffs? How many times do skins fans have to dig up the past to attempt to win an argument of the present? It's almost like you guys are Packer fans...yeah but 10 years ago, but 20 years ago, but 30 years ago. Give me a break!

Oh and I almost forgot...Moss will always be a Viking. Every year this bs starts up about him being traded to this team or that. Last year it was the dolphins. Now the ravens. The salary cap would be to much of a hit for the Vikes to take number one and you don't trade playes like Moss when the franchise is ready to be sold to a Minnesota native.

Originally posted by Skinz2Win

Lest we not forget:

January 15, 1983 Redskins 21, Vikings 7

Take a bow, Riggo :cheers:

Forgot this one too in Gibbs last season when 1/2 the team was injured and we went into Minny 9-7 and did this:

NFC Wildcard Game: won 24 - 7 at Minnesota Vikings

I never was talking smack about the Redskins nor did I say the Vikings are better then them. Please find where I did. My post was directed at the idiot who (as we speak) is bombarding every fansite with this video. Since the source of the problem derived from this site...I naturally thought the idiot posted here occasionally.

Secondly I like Sean taylor, I think he is a beast.

Trolling didn't work, so now you try flattery. :doh:

Still not working... I don't see your avatar changing anytime soon.

Originally posted by Raub

You must have been the really annoying gay guy in front of me at the Skins-Vikings game who kept yelling something about "Purple Pride" and was wearing some retarded looking Mardi Gras beads around your neck.

And coming from a fan of a team that can't even muster the heart to beat the cowboys...I take no offense!

And coming from a fan of a team that can't even muster the heart to beat the cowboys...I take no offense!

I guess it's kinda hard for you to see the scoreboard with your had stuck up your arse.

Redskins 21

Vikings 18

When it is all said and done he will hold all of Rice's records.:doh:

Position: WR

Height: 6-2

Weight: 200

Born: 10/13/1962

College: Mississippi Valley State

NFL Experience: 20

NFL records

Total Touchdowns: 203

Receiving Touchdowns: 192

Receptions: 1,456

Receiving Yards: 21,598

Total Yards: 22,146

1,000 Yard Receiving Seasons: 14

Consecutive games with an NFL reception: 257

Receiving yards in a season: 1,848 in 1995

Receiving TDs in a season: 22 in just 12 games played in 1987

Games with 100+ receiving yards: 73

Games with multiple TDs: 41

Consecutive NFL games with a touchdown: 13

Consecutive 50-Catch Seasons: 12

Postseason Records

Receptions: 151

Receiving yards: 2,283

Receiving touchdowns: 22

100+ receiving yard games: 8

Consecutive games with a reception: 28

Consecutive 100+ yard games: 3

Total touchdowns: 22

Total postseason yards: 2,288

Super Bowl Records

Career Receptions: 33

Career Receiving yards: 589

Career Receiving TDs: 8

Career Touchdowns: 8

Most receptions in a game: 11 (SBXXIII)

Most receiving yards in a game: 215 (SB XXIII)

Most receiving touchdowns in a game: 3 (SB XXIV and SB XXIX)

Most touchdowns in a game: 3 (SB XXIV and SB XXIX)

Most points: 48

Most points in a game: 18

Fastest TD scored in a game: 1 minute, 24 seconds (SB XXIV)

Pro Bowl Records

Career receptions: 37

Career receiving yards: 504

Awards

NFL Rookie of the Year (1985)

Sports Illustrated's NFL Player of the Year (1986, 1987, 1990, 1993)

1987 NFL MVP (first receiver to win award since 1951)

Len Eshmont Award (1987, 1993--selected by 49er players only)

Super Bowl XXIII MVP (1988)

1994 NFC MVP (selected by NFL Players Association)

1995 Pro Bowl MVP

Game Career Highs

5 Touchdowns at Atlanta Falcons in 1990 (49er record, tied for 2nd all time)

16 Receptions vs. Los Angleles Rams in 1994

289 Receiving Yards vs. Minnesota Vikings in 1995 (49er record)

Moss will be in Oakland, Baltimore or

Washington DC (in that order)

next year.

We up here in Minnesota know that.

Archived