Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Idiot Redskin fan

Dagger84

Originally posted by Dagger84

And coming from a fan of a team that can't even muster the heart to beat the cowboys...I take no offense!

You speak of heart? Your star player left with time left on the clock, you were playing a 5-10 team, and you were playing for a playoff spot and you choked. Your franchise is a joke, ask any Eagles fan that posts regularly on this site. OH sure you make the playoffs, doesn't mean **** in the long run if you don't make it to the SuperBowl and win. The Vikings fall apart more in the second part of the season more than anyone I have ever seen, so go ahead and post at our site and antagonize us. The bottom line is you team lost to us....muhahahahaha:point2sky

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Dagger84

And coming from a fan of a team that can't even muster the heart to beat the cowboys...I take no offense!

:doh: You just can't help but to keep diggin' your hole can you? No matter what you say, you started a thread on a REDSKINS SITE called "Idiot Redskins Fan." Sorry, Dude, but you aren't gonna get a whole lot of welcome responses to that. :doh:

:vikesuck: especially w/o Moss :laugh:

Archived