Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Idiot Redskin fan

Dagger84

Whoever the idiot redskin fan is that's posting the Sean Taylor video on every teams message board and website needs to get real. Yes the guy is a good football player and knows how to hit. Also I find it funny that the video does not show Moss punking Taylor with a behind the back touchdown catch then pushing him off like a ragdoll.

Link for reference...well worth the download!

http://www.randymossonline.com/13th_TD_04.WMV

Now come with your typical recourse " Moss walked off the field with 2 secs left " " Moss mooned some fans " " Moss plays when he wants to " blah blah blah Till now I thought just eagle fans were obtuse and sharp as a beachball.

And here's our version of that great Moss catch, we're not hiding anything. :rolleyes: The one you saw was a highlight video, why would it ever be in there? :rolleyes:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=87541

We're also not responsible for the actions of every Redskin fan that finds the link to the video here.

:ciao: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by arrowhead

I wonder if this a** clown will change his tune when the "Randy Ratio" heads to Oakland next season?

And, ask Moe Williams what it's like to feel like a rag doll, I think he can tell you a little about one Mr. Sean Taylor.

Peace!

I bet he will at least change his name on every message board he posts on. :D

Originally posted by Grunherz54

IV. Chiefs 23, Vikings 7

VIII. Dolphins 24, Vikings 7

IX. Steeler 16, Vikings 6

XI. Raiders 32, Vikings 14

January 17, 1988: Redskins 17, Vikings 10

Yup.

Lest we not forget:

January 15, 1983 Redskins 21, Vikings 7

Take a bow, Riggo :cheers: