Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trading Randy to the Redskins is out of the question

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

Yes, but Gibbs has made it clear that he is Coach for now & won't take the role of President until after he retires from coaching...again. I have no reason not to believe him. Plus, anytime someone asks him who makes the ultimate decision on players, he says that they ALL make that decision, even Cerrato. Whose to say that Snyder wouldn't be able to talk him into it. I'm sure he could, IF that were the direction we were going (as much as I would love it, I don't see Moss coming here, just so we're clear. This is ALL hypothetical :)).

:vikesuck:

Wow, you don't even know your own team! :laugh:

Originally posted by RandyMoss84

Wow, you don't even know your own team! :laugh:

Seriously, though...as far as knowing your own team goes, do you know what the Vikings will be called when they move to L.A.? Purple and gold seems to work well there, so I assume the color scheme will stay the same. Will that open up the monster truck rally schedule in the Metrodome (or is it the King Kong Bundydome? I can't remember if you guys renamed it after your last governor) for you guys, or does the WWE already have plans for the soon to be open Sundays?

Originally posted by Gilgamesh

Seriously, though...as far as knowing your own team goes, do you know what the Vikings will be called when they move to L.A.? Purple and gold seems to work well there, so I assume the color scheme will stay the same. Will that open up the monster truck rally schedule in the Metrodome for you guys, or does the WWE already have plans for the soon to be open Sundays?

LA SissyMarys?

LA AzzShiners?

LA EmptyCases?

Hey, maybe Philly can move out there too & they can share their enormous empty Trophy cases.

:laugh:

Originally posted by Gilgamesh

Seriously, though...as far as knowing your own team goes, do you know what the Vikings will be called when they move to L.A.? Purple and gold seems to work well there, so I assume the color scheme will stay the same. Will that open up the monster truck rally schedule in the Metrodome for you guys, or does the WWE already have plans for the soon to be open Sundays?

I think they are going to open it up for ice skating. :cheers:

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

LA SissyMarys?

LA AzzShiners?

LA EmptyCases?

Hey, maybe Philly can move out there too & they can share their enormous empty Trophy cases.

:laugh:

Actually I heard that in tribute to their Governor they are going to Have his head on the side of the helmets and call the team the L.A. Terminators

arnold%20schwarzenegger%20head

The Redskins suck, you should know that, I mean come on, the number 2 defense letting a 7th round wide receiver catching the game winning touchdown in Dallas last year? That is just pathetic, you should be ashamed of your team!!!

I think the premise of this thread is somewhat reasonable as many Redskin fans have been saying there's no real seriousness to our pursuit of Moss given character worries/issues. I think it misses the mark to say Riggins and Manley because while those guys had personal demons, they were TEAM guys and no one thinks Moss is a team guy because Moss isn't. He's said so himself.

But, your posts invovling the Cowboys just seem oddly timed and poorly made and reveal a stupidity in you that you should have attempted to avoid. It has nothing to do with the conversation. At least as a Viking fan one could respond, "You let an undrafted free agent shut your potent offense down, so who should really be ashamed?" Or, "Fifth-round pick Robert Royal scored on you scrubs."

But, even that's not relevant. What is relevant is you look like a fool. If I can't revisit this thread later and see that trait is clearly gone from you, I'm guessing I'll have a lot of fun with you here for a while. You can ask around, but, you really don't want me focused on you. I promise.

Originally posted by Art

I think the premise of this thread is somewhat reasonable as many Redskin fans have been saying there's no real seriousness to our pursuit of Moss given character worries/issues. I think it misses the mark to say Riggins and Manley because while those guys had personal demons, they were TEAM guys and no one thinks Moss is a team guy because Moss isn't. He's said so himself.

That's what I've been saying. It's not that Moss is an @$$ or has substance abuse problems as the players above. It's that he plays only when he wants to, he takes plays off and dosen't seem to be much of a blocker/decoy down field.

Originally posted by Warhead36

I hope you realize Joe Gibbs coached John RIggins, a known drunk, and Dexter Manley, a known crack addict. I think he could handle Moss.

No offense Warhead......but this has only been mentioned 800 times the last few days....probably at least 5 times in this thread alone

Someone clue me in here, how does Mark Moseley qualify as a problem child or 'low character' guy????

Maybe he had a DUI or something? Seriously, I don't recall anything but him being the quintessential team guy. I do remember his 22 year old sister was raped and murdered at one point, if I remember correctly there was a big controversy regarding the guy that did it. His IQ was low, and he was executed for the crime, but not before a lot of legal battles over whether putting to death a 'mentally challenged' individual was constitutional or not?

Bottomline on this whole subject.

Randy Moss on the Reskins would help some guys win a few extra Madden Football games online.

Moss would not do well on a team that wants to run the ball 35 to 40 times a game and win TOP. He would get bored.

Originally posted by Utah

Bottomline on this whole subject.

Randy Moss on the Reskins would help some guys win a few extra Madden Football games online.

Moss would not do well on a team that wants to run the ball 35 to 40 times a game and win TOP. He would get bored.

but if you have Moss, Cooley, Coles, Jacobs/Thrash...... And Ramsey's cannon

Air Gibbs! ;) The posse II

Originally posted by Tarhog

Someone clue me in here, how does Mark Moseley qualify as a problem child or 'low character' guy????

Maybe he had a DUI or something? Seriously, I don't recall anything but him being the quintessential team guy. I do remember his 22 year old sister was raped and murdered at one point, if I remember correctly there was a big controversy regarding the guy that did it. His IQ was low, and he was executed for the crime, but not before a lot of legal battles over whether putting to death a 'mentally challenged' individual was constitutional or not?

Mark Mosely used to go to the same place my mom her co-workers used to go for lunch all the time (he & a bunch of other Redskins). He wasn't exactly a model citizen. That's the only reason I brought him into it. He was a team player, but not a very good "character" guy.

I didn't know that about his sister, tho. That's terrible.

Even if we run the ball 30-40 times a game that still leaves about 30 pass attempts Moss wouldnt get bored b/c he would be getting the ball alot in the RZ and deep off of play-action...

I could see this O really exploding w/Moss here, it would all hinge on Ramsey's development...

The Posse II or Air Coryell the DC version!

:cheers:

There is no way in hell that Randy is going to be traded to the Redskins for draft picks or players because Gibbs like high characters players on the team and Randy isn't a high character guy so Gibbs doesn't want to do anything with Randy.

good job in establishing the already known

Originally posted by fdarugar

He's had two guys with questionable character...

1) Dexter Manley - Crackhead

2) John Riggins - I always thought the character "Wild Thing" from the movie Major League reminded me of him.

yeah he helped the redskins make my heart sing

Archived